What Vincent did

What did you do Vincent? I didn't feel like going home I was to scared to even see Vincent. A 'suprise'? I walked down the stairs to see everyone sitting down for breakfast. Even Riley. After I ate breakfast I started to stuff everything in my suitcase again. Dont go miss please! It was the voice. What? Why? It's for your own safety. Its also for the safety of the twins your awaiting. Why?! Nothing. It stopped. I rubbed my head and heard Mike calling me.

"What is it Mike?" I asked him.

"You need to know something about Vincent" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"He well he...."

"He what Mike?"

"Michelle, he killed five kids, he put them all in anamatronic suits, and he well he just killed them" I was shocked by what Mike said.

"I-I-I don't know What to say" I began "Are you sure?" I asked confused. Mike nodded.
~TIME SKIP~

I slowly drove home. I opened the door and was terrified by what I saw. Riley puked at the sight. It was the little girl from my dreams dead on the ground blood was everywhere and some organs were on the ground. "Do you like your suprise hun?" It was Vincent he had something in his hand that looked sharp. WHAT DID HE DO?!
"VINCENT WHAT DID YOU DO?" I looked at the small body on the ground in terror.

"Its your suprise~" He said with an insanely wide smile. He walked towards me.

"Riley...get in the car...now!"

Riley was finished puking.

"Mom Im not leaving you!" She yelled

"Go! I'll be fine!" Riley ran to the car with a phone. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. Vincent put his head on my shoulder.

"I love you" he said waiting for a response

"I dont" I said. Everything went black.
((THE DRAWING IS MINE))