Chapter 1: Trapped

On a seemingly normal day in Storybrooke Emma swan lays asleep in her bed. The morning sun streamed in and fell onto her face, waking her up.
"Man that's bright."
She said as she sat up in her bed. As her eyes began to adjust to the light Emma could see a tiny figure standing by the window, Henry.
"Morning Mom!"
He said happily. Emma pulled herself out of bed and walked over to him.
"Good morning," She stopped to yawn, "Now can you tell me what was so important that you woke me up this early?" She asked, looking down at him sternly.
Henry gestured to the window,
"It's a beautiful day!" He exclaimed.
Emma was not buying this answer. She put her hand on his shoulder and looked at him even more intensely.
"And?" She asked.
He looked up at her with a smile,
"And Grandma made pancakes." He admitted.
Emma pulled him and and hugged him tightly.
"I thought there was more to that sentence." She said with a laugh.
He turned his head and looked up at her,
"Yeah okay you know me pretty well. Now let's go get some pancakes." He said.
"Okay let's go get some pancakes."
The two of them made their way down to the kitchen and sat down with Mary Margret and David. The family laughed as they listened to Mary Margret and Emma's adventure stories and enjoyed their food. Everything seemed perfect. For the first time since Emma arrived in Storybrooke things were actually normal. What they didn't know was that not far away, at the docks, Hook and Cora were planning something that would take away that peace very quickly. Cora walked onto the Jolly Roger to see Hook sitting at the helm sharpening his hook.
"I see you're occupying yourself well Captain." She said in a disgusted tone.
Hook stopped what he was doing and walked over to her.
"I could have something better to do with my time but alas, you insist that we wait until we're dead to get what we want." He said to her in an equally disgusted tone.
"If I were you I'd watch your tone,"
She grabbed his hook and put it against his chest, "Remember I can end you at any time." She said with a smirk.
Hook was not threatened by Cora. He smiled at her confidently,
"Oh but then you wouldn't have anyone to do your bidding," he leaned in, "We wouldn't want that would we?"
She rolled her eyes.
"Oh Captain, I'm afraid you're overestimating your worth," She walked over to the side of the boat and sat down gratefully, "But if you really want something to do I have a job for you that could speed things up." She finished.
Hook became very interested.
"And what job would that be milady?" He asked her anxiously.
She got up and walked over to him then leaned in and whispered something in his ear. His face lit up as he listened to her words.
"Ah, where the Swan girl works." He said, his voice deep and determined.
"Yes that's right. Do you think you can handle that?" Cora asked.
"Aye I think I can handle that just fine." He replied with confidence.
"Good." Cora began to walk away but was stopped by Hook.
"Where are you going?" He asked her in suspicion.
She turned to him and smiled,
"To see my daughter." With that she poofed away leaving Hook alone at the docks.
He lifted his hook and looked into it maniacally,
"Time for an adventure." He whispered to himself.
As he made his way to where Cora had told him to go his mind filled with thoughts, thoughts of his enemy finally lying on the floor lifeless, thoughts of finally getting his revenge. After years of waiting to kill Rumplestiltiskin now that moment was only days away. He couldn't help but take pleasure in the thought of that.
Meanwhile Emma was in the very place Hook was headed to, the Sherif station. She sat in her chair looking intensely down at her work, then suddenly a bolt of lightning came down near the station, startling Emma. Her hand flew to her heart. She could feel it beating a million miles an hour.
"Okay I think that means it's time to leave." She said as she gasped for air.
She gathered her things and started to make her way out but when she got to the door she remembered something.
"Crap!" She exclaimed. "I forgot my keys."
She let go of the handle and went back to her office. She searched and searched but had no luck finding them.
"Oh come on where are you?" She asked in a frustrated tone. Just then another bolt of lightning came down. Emma jumped so that she was facing the other way. When she opened her eyes she could see her keys sitting on the top of the file cabinet.
"There you are." She said, letting out a breath of relief.
She walked over and picked them up.
"Now I can leave."
"Don't be so sure about that." A voice said from behind her.
When she turned around she saw Hook standing right in front of her. Her eyes widened.
"You. How did you get here?" She asked him. He walked closer to her,
"Let's just say that that bean I showed you," he stepped even closer, "It wasn't so useless after all." He whispered.
Emma could feel his breath on her neck. Her heart pumped with adrenaline. She wasn't sure if it was because of fear or attraction but she did know that she needed to get out. She felt around behind her, finally her hand caught grip of a pencil cup.
"Oh. well," As quick as she could she pulled the cup out and hit him over the head with it.
"Agh!" He screamed as he fell to the floor.
"Welcome to Storybrooke." With that Emma jumped over him and ran toward the door.
Hook could feel the blood dripping down his forehead but he was much more concentrated on catching Emma. He got off the floor and ran after her. They both approached the door at the same time, Emma just barely in front of him.
"Agh!" She screamed as she leapt for the door. Her hand was on the handle, she was almost out. But before she could open it a flash of lightening came down on an electrical pole sending it falling right in front of the door. The station went dark and Emma fell to the floor.
"No!"
She exclaimed. She got off the floor and began shaking the door trying to get out but it didn't budge.
"No no no! You stupid door!" Having no luck she melted back to the floor in frustration.
Hook walked over to Emma and looked down at her,
"Well it looks like we're stuck here," He knelt down in front of her, "Together." He said flirtatiously. Emma was not amused. This was the worst thing that could of possibly happened. She was stuck and even worse than that, she was stuck with a one handed pirate. There was nothing she could even do. They were trapped.

Hi! Sorry this chapter is
A little messy but this is
My first fanfic so please
Be patient with me. Hopefully I
Will get better but because of the view point
I chose there is going to be a lot of he's and she's.
I would love constructive criticism but please be nice:)