one

the night of Mckays party.

isabella knew maddy and nate were broken up, all maddy did was complain about how much she missed him and hated him for letting her break things off with him. as much as it annoyed isabella she knew deep down that she'd always love maddy, even if she dated shitty men. nate this, nate that. quite frankly she didn't care.

"bella, are you ready to go?? we need to go get bb and kat. hurry up" maddy said scolding the girl as she walked past her room.

"oye, maddy stop. don't rush me!" isabella yelled, putting setting spray on her face.

maddy barged into her room and gasped.

"oh my godddd you look so cute!! ugh you definitely take after me." she said holding her hand to her heart.

"why would you say that. i feel ugly now." isabella said jokingly in which she made maddy roll her eyes.

"okay seriously tho we need to go, they're waiting on us." she said.

"wait," she added. there was a slight pause before maddy spoke again in which isabella was looking at her to see what she would say
"let's take a picture."

isabella smiled and fixed her dress in the mirror and posed for the picture. once she heard the click of the camera isabella grabbed her purse and walked out the door with maddy.

maddy.perez tagged you in a post!

maddy.perez         ...

perez                                  

liked by cassie.h and 1,389 others

maddy.perez: baddest bitches😽

comments have been turned off.

"yeah that's real classy you fucking whore" isabella heard nate yell. she walked outside towards the pool and saw a crowd of people standing all around the commotion.

"suck my dick."
isabella knew that voice, it was maddy. she saw maddy clearly intoxicated, in her bra and underwear making out some
random guy in the pool.

disgusted, isabella walked away as nate stormed into the house.

she heard things being thrown around and some glass shatter as walked into the kitchen. she watched as nate poured himself another shot of liquor and demanded everyone to get out. everyone did what he asked. except one person, a girl with blonde hair that faded into a pastel pink color at the tips.

"the fuck are you looking at?" he asked. there was a moment of silence before nate spoke again and got closer to her "who the fuck are you?" he asked.

"i'm jules. im a friend of..." she stopped for a second and nate spoke again, "a friend of..a friend of who's? because you're not my fucking friend. who the fuck are you friends with jules? hm?"

he turned to the people who were watching it all go down and asked "do you know who the fuck this is?" he got no responses.

"does anybody know who the fuck this is? yo does anybody know who the fuck jules is? anyone at all!?"

he pointed to some random  in the crowd and asked "do you know who the fuck jules is?" and once again he got no response.

he sucked in some air and looked at her "so who are you?" he asked.

"i'm just minding my own business im not trying to start anything." jules said looking a little frightened as he got closer and closer.

"no, nobody who looks like you is minding their own fucking businesses." he paused "i know what the fuck you are..yea yea i see you. so what do you want? huh? you want some- some fucking attention? cause i can give you attention." he said.

she started to cry, and again he asked "yo, is anybody here friends with jules? anyone? does anyone know who the fuck this bitch is? somebody better speak up or this bitch is gonna get fucked up." he yelled.

as soon as he looked away jules grabbed a knife and started screaming, as nate looked back at her he became panicked. jules was now walking towards the boy with the knife facing him, causing him to back up.

"YOU WANNA FUCKING HURT ME?" she screamed as nate kept telling her he was joking but she didn't listen.

"BACK THE FUCK UP. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" she screamed again.

nate repetitively told jules to put the knife down and he was joking.

"yo yo chill i was just joking." he said frantically as he was backed into a corner.
isabella watched in shock and stood there not knowing what to do. she watched as jules slit her arm.

"you have no fucking idea." she said as nate tried to back up more but ran into the cabinet.

"IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE." jules screamed. she wiped her blood on the boys chest and spoke.

"im jules by the way, i just moved here."

hi guys! there's not a lot going on this chap :(( buttt i'll add more details when i edit this :)) thank u guys for reading. much love <333