"Okay, so this might have a small chance of being actually true." Pope says as JJ goes over to John B and hugs him.

"Dude, it's like King Tut." Kie says.

"I am a genius. Hey, whoa!" John B exclaims as JJ picks him up. "Hello! Fire! You're near the fire. You're gonna burn. You're near the fire." He says and JJ finally puts him down.

"I'm so proud of you right now." JJ tells him.

"Thank you." John B nods. "That's really sweet of you."

"Okay, so, guys." Pope gets their attention. "What's the plan?"

"Good question. So, Sarah Cameron's coming tonight. She's gonna bring an original survey map--"

"Wait, wait, hold on." Kie cuts John B off. "Sarah? Wh-Why Sarah?"

"Um..." John B awkwardly trails off.

"This is gonna be good." JJ says.

Cordelia nervously glances between them, probably not liking where this is going to go.

"Sarah, um, she-she got me into the archives in Chapel Hill yesterday, and that's where I got the letter." John B informs.

"You were in Chapel Hill with Sarah Cameron?" Kie incredulously asks.

"Yeah, um--"

"He was mackin' on her." JJ says.

"I wasn't macking." John B objects.

"You were totally macking Sarah Cameron." JJ argues.

"I wasn't macking on her, okay? I was using her for access."

"There was access, all right."

"Did you tell her about the treasure?" Kie asks.

"I was just trying to get into the archives." John B says.

"Is that a yes?" Kie asks.

"I left out key details."

"Yo, what? You let a kook in on our secret? What about Pogue Lyfe? What about the T-shirt company, bro?"

"She is probably the most sane kook... kind of, maybe." Cordelia mumbles.

"Shut up." Kie snaps at her. Cordelia bites her lip to refrain from talking anymore, diverting her eyes back to the fire.

"I was just using her for information." John B says.

"Why don't I believe you?" Kie asks.

"I'm trying to make us filthy rich here." John B states. "OKay, so that we can pay off a boat, or-or, uh... send you to autopsy school to study bodies." He says to Pope. "Do I look like the type of person to fall for Sarah Cameron?"

"Uh..." JJ mumbles.

"Do you want us to answer that, or--"

"Yes." Cordelia nods, cutting Pope off.

"Just--Just stop." John B says.

"You're the one who fucking asked." Cordelia retorts.

"Look, you don't know her yet. I do! You can't trust her." Kie says.

"Her brother did hit me in the back with a golf club." Pope reasons.

"And has injured me on several occasions in the last, like, week." Cordelia comments.

"Rafe and Sarah are different human beings." John B says.

"But they were raised in the same household by the same shithead father." Cordelia says.