𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘝𝘌𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌

Zacznij od początku

"It'll be safe"

"Cool, then just a peak-"

"Nope"

"You serious? You're not gonna help a brother out?"

"No and you're not my brother. You Americans... You barge in and expect the world to take it up the ass for you"

"Yo, man, it ain't like that...Come on, brother from another mother?"

"Look! Nobody enters the facility but authorised evidence personnel. Now stop wasting my time. I'm going to call the embassy"

That's was Sapphire's cue to step in "Hey, no we're good. I assure you we don't need to call them. We're good" She gave him a sweet smile before looking at Roman and taking the box from his hands "Agent go wait over there please. I'll deal with you in a minute"

As Roman walked away slightly, Sapphire turned back around to face the man as she put her hand out and shook his hand "Special Agent Spilner. Sorry about my partner sir, he's new and doesn't really like to follow protocol much but like he said, we will only be a few minutes. It can't hurt right?" She rested her hand on his causing the man to get flustered and quickly nod.

Sapphire smiled "Thank you" She grabbed the box and walked into the room, putting the box on the shelf. She looked at the vault for a few seconds before leaving.

"Thank you again. We really appreciate it" She smiled, signing a paper for the box before they were out of there.

"Swear to God, if you were on the other side of that glass I'd bust ya damn face in. Now translate that" Roman mumbled while walking to the elevator as Sapphire had to stifle her laugh.

The two made their way back to the van where Brian and Tej were waiting for them "See, I think I make a better special agent than you ever did"

"That depends on how you define 'special' " Brian shot back at him before flipping on a video monitor on the side of the van and Tej picked up a large remote control device.

"Okay, let's see what we got..."

"Not funny" Roman muttered to Brian.

"All right, come on" Tej said as he controlled the toy car that was sat in the box in the evidence room.

"Dawg, you still can't drive. Now I see why you're always getting into accidents. You can't even drive a damn remote control car" Roman and Tej started to bicker back and forth so Brian turned his head to look at his sister.

"Special Agent Spilner huh?" He said with a smirk at the last name she had been using.

Sapphire shook her head with a small smile "Shut up Brian" She then took out a cigarette from her back pocket and a lighter.

"You're still smoking?" She nodded, lighting the cigarette before putting it to her lips as Brian shook his head "Some things just never change"

Sapphire let out a small chuckle until Roman and Tej's bickering brought them back to the present.

"Okay I'm gonna need you to shut up right now" Tej told Roman.