Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...

Start from the beginning

Inosuke childishly stomped his foot, crossing his arms, "NO, IT'S (M/N)!!" You exasperatedly slid a hand down your face, "ARE YOU DEAF?? IT'S (Y/N)!!"

Inosuke marched up to you, before raising his voice directly in front of your face, "WEAKLING!!! YOUR NAME IS WEAKLING!!"

Pinching the bridge of your nose, you turned away from the boy, before beginning to walk away, "Okay, sure. Whatever you say."

Inosuke grew irritated with the fact you stopped showing a reaction, causing him to follow you, "HAH? DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?!"

You abruptly stopped your footsteps, before robotically turning your entire body to face him. Taking a deep breath, you pointed a finger at his face, "MY GOD, DO YOU EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP?! I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP, MAN! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOOORR!?"

Tanjirou, now smelling the deep sense of anger wafting off of you, finally stepped in, "Inosuke.. maybe you should just—" Inosuke ignored Tanjirou, before yelling back at you, "WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY?! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!! ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN!?"

You immediately deadpanned, letting out a long, deep exhale. You slowly backed away, facepalming, "Inosuke.. I just— I can't even deal with you right no- WAAH!"

Whilst backing away, you tripped over a tree root, which then caused you to barrel down the mountain, "OW, OW, OWW!!"

Tanjirou immediately began to run after you, panicked, "(Y/N)!!!!" Zenitsu followed, screaming, "(Y/N)-CHAN!! I'LL SAVE YOUUU!!"

Inosuke finally followed behind, laughing, "ARE WE RACING?! I'LL WIN, FOR SURE!!"

『✦』

After what had occurred while descending the mountain, some of your cuts from before had begun to bleed again, followed by the pain in your wrist worsening.

Nonetheless, your collective group continued to trek down the mountain, before you each came across a house at the foot of it.

As you examined the Wisteria Crest on the front gate, you fell to your knees, comically crying as you pumped a fist into the air, "FINALLY!! I'M SO EXHAUSTED!!"

Tanjirou merely cocked his head to the side, confusedly looking at the crest, "Eh? What's this?" Tennouji swooped down from the sky, perching himself on Tanjirou's arm, "CAAW, REST! THE INJURED WILL REST UNTIL FULLY HEALED!!"

Tanjirou blinked owlishly, "Huh? We can rest? I just fought a demon while injured, though—" You cut Tanjirou off, angrily looking at him, "Tanjirou. You better not even think about declining this offer."

Tanjirou shuddered at your newfound demeanor, before Tennouji spoke once more, "Ke, ke, ke..." Tanjirou turned to Tennouji, quirking a brow, "Ke, ke, ke...?"

Inosuke strolled up beside Tanjirou, before poking Tennouji, "You know what? Let's just eat this thing already." Tennouji immediately spiraled into a panic, before flying out of sight, "CAAWW!! CAW, CAW!!"

You deadpanned at the boar head, "Great job, Inosuke. You scared Tennouji away." Inosuke snapped his head in your direction, "Hah? I just wanted to eat it.."

Soon enough, the gate to the house opened, revealing a short, old lady — Hisa. Tanjirou perked up, "Ah! Sorry for disturbing you so late at night..!"

Zenitsu screamed in a panic, "UWAAHHH!! IT'S A MONSTER!! TANJIROU, WATCH OUT!! IT'S A MONSTERRR!!" You immediately stood to your feet, before harshly nudging him with your elbow and hissing to him, "Shut up!"