Day 9, Part 2 💙

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kissing down Katsuki's neck, I whisper into his skin. "You want me to fuck you, baby?"

"Yes," he gasps as I nip at his collarbone.

With his consent, I climb off him and stick my fingers in my mouth. When they're fully lubricated, I smile at him. "Do you wanna get on your hands and knees?"

Katsuki's now sitting up. He tucks his chin into his chest, a small frown forming on his face. My body turns rigid and I immediately think I've done something wrong somehow.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

He casts a nervous glance at me, shoulders hunched. "Remember when you tried being all gentle with me last time and I said I was uncomfortable?"

"Uh huh."

Shifting his gaze toward the waterfall, he scratches his forearm. "Um, could we maybe...try it again?"

I lean forward and, grabbing him by the chin, force him to keep eye contact with me. "Are you sure?"

Sucking in his lip, he gives a small nod. "Yeah. I mean, we're a couple now. We should trust each other with that stuff."

"I don't care if we're a couple, Katsuki. We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

A few seconds of silence pass us. Katsuki nods again to himself, struggling to find the words. Or maybe he already knows what he wants to say but is too scared to say it. Either way, when his eyes meet mine again, there's an assuredness to them that wasn't there before.

"I know," he says. "But I at least want to try."

I remove my hand from under his chin and move it to his cheek, caressing his soft skin. "Okay. But only if you promise me that you'll speak up immediately if you start to feel uncomfortable."

He nods once more. "I promise."

Gently, I push him onto his back and spread his legs open. He hugs them to his chest, a faint pink glistening his cheeks. I wait for his body to completely relax before pressing my index finger inside him. I take my time with my movements, not wanting to do anything too abrupt that will potentially unsettle him.

"More," he chokes out.

Unsure if he means he wants me to move faster or add a second finger, I penetrate him a bit faster, as that's the safer option. He lets out a few pleasured moans, so I assume I was correct. I plant soft kisses into his thighs as I stretch him open. Katsuki lifts his head up to look at me so I flicker my gaze toward him, my lips still trailing along his skin.

"You're so beautiful, Katsuki," I tell him.

Katsuki's blush spreads down his neck as he bites his lower lip. There's some uncertainty in his facial expression, but he still spreads his legs further apart while I explore his insides.

"Put another one in, baby," he quickly blurts out.

I kiss his thigh again. "You sure?"

"Yes," he groans. "Please."

When I add a second finger, Katsuki lets himself go completely. He rolls his hips as I push my fingers in deeper. Seeing how much he's enjoying my touch sends me closer to the edge, and I haven't even fucked him yet.

I hover over his body as I scissor him, my eyes scanning every inch. "Feel good, baby?"

"So good," he whines, grinding himself even faster against my fingers. Damn it, I want to shove my entire length inside him so badly but I obviously have to wait for his cue.

Katsuki's mouth hangs open, all sorts of noises spilling out, each one somehow hotter than the last. My cock's painfully hard right now, but I'm able to ignore it when I have this alluring of a sight in front of me.