S07 E01: New Mission ?

Tony's POV : 

Dring Dring

Me: Mmm, is it morning already? 

Wait, IT'S MORNING!!

Me: *sings**dances* YEAH, IT'S MORNING A NEW MISSION IS WAITING FOR ME, I'LL GET AWAY AT LIGHTNING SPEED, LA LA LA LA. . . !!

??? : Tony, can you stop singing and come and have breakfast?

Me: Yes, mum sorry!

Mom: And hurry before it gets cold.

Most guys like me will be too lazy to wake up especially since they don't have much to do, but I'm totally the opposite, because as Frostee says "*sings* I'm a spy racer"

Mom: Tony hurry up!!!

Me: I'm coming!

*walks out of his room and slides down the stair railing*

Me: I'm here ! 

??? : Well it's not too early -_-.

Me: Layla ? What are you doing here ?

Layla: I was going to buy myself a Chocolate bread in the corner when I saw your mother, who told me that instead of buying unhealthy food, I was coming to have my breakfast here.

Moi : Cool ! 

Layla: But by the way, you should take singing lessons.

Mum: Tony I hope you didn't come down by the bar of the stairs.

Me: Are there any pancakes left? *deviates from the subject*

I then sit down at the table with Layla and Mom to eat. But it's really weird to see Layla there. But now that I think about it, it's not so bad, I could warm up my engine a bit. You know what I'm talking about.

Mom: Go now, quickly go take a shower so as not to make Layla wait for you too long.

Moi : I'm going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

I'm all clean and operational. I then go down the stairs so that Mom doesn't call out to me and I leave the house with Layla. Then we each get in our cars.

Layla: Hey Toretto !?

Me: I know what you're going to say.

Layla: Alright so what did they bet? 

Me: The last one in the garage, wash the other's car.

Layla: Pfft, you're pledge is dump, it's always you who ended up washing my car , the proof is that your fingers are tiny.

Me:  My fingers are not small!! You just have to choose the pledge yourself!

Layla: The last one in the garages will have to sing and dance something lame, in front of a lot of people.

Me: Alright, are you ready?

Layla: Who do you take me for?

Me: Ready ? Set ? GO ! 

Vroum !! . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Oh no, no! You still win it's not fair !