Chapter 8: Class D

I wake up on the morning of May 1st at around 6:50, a bit later than usual. Immediately, I go to check my point transfer history, and I can't help but sigh when I see:

Monthly point Transfer, May 2021

Transferred amount: 10,000 points.

Current Total: 79,031 points.

Well, things will devolve into chaos now. Let's just hope the students can still display 'normal' behaviour after this.

I continue my routine as usual, leaving the dorm for my morning walk. And as usual, I wait for Matsushita to come out. It's not a formal agreement, but after jogging together for a while she started waiting for me so I started waiting for her, and now it's just something we do. Well, I do enjoy talking to a pretty girl first thing in the morning, so I'm not going to stop.

"Good morning Ayanokouji-kun. Did you wait long?" Says Matsushita, appearing with a sports jersey.

"No, I just got here." Why did that sound like a line out of a date?

"Wow, that sounded like a line straight out of a date - was that what you were thinking?"

"Yep. Was it that obvious?"

"Don't worry Ayanokouji-kun. It's usually really hard to tell what you're thinking. I just got lucky this time."

"I'm just not good at being expressive."

"But despite that, you've gained some popularity with the girls."

"Really? I haven't noticed anything different."

"It's just many of them don't have the courage to talk to you. But trust me, there are some parties interested in Ayanokouji-kun. I won't spill any names, though."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"But don't get arrogant or cocky about it, Ayanokouji-kun. Cocky guys are very hit-or-miss for girls."

"We already have Koenji as the cocky guy of our class."

"Haha, that's true."

Well, it seems like Matsushita hasn't checked her points yet. I wonder how she and everyone else is going to react?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sae-chan sensei, why do you look so scary today? Did you get dumped? Do you have diarrhe- " I smack Ike on the head on the way to my desk. I arrive a little late and this is the first thing I hear coming into class? Anyway, Chabashira-sensei doesn't react and stands still with the same stern expression. As soon as I sit down, the warning bell rings, signalling that class will begin soon.

"Alright, it's almost time for morning homeroom. If you have any questions, now is the time to ask."

Oh boy, here we go.

"Um, sensei, I only got 10,000 points deposited into my account. I asked some of the other guys, and they said the same thing. Was there a mistake? Aren't 100,000 points supposed to be deposited at the start of every month?" Okitani starts us of.

"I've confirmed the points for this month were wired without any mistakes."

"But... we only got 10,000 points."

"Yeah, yeah. Sae-chan sensei, I think there was a mistake. When are we getting the rest of the points?"

"I have a new visual novel I need to buy...a new Neko Arc nendroid is coming out, too...I also need to complete my fumo collection..." Professor is muttering some incoherent things in the corner. Visual novel? Nendroid? Fumo? What language is this?