Prologue

Trying to start a new life after giving up on becoming an idol, Oh Yun-bi moves to Hyosan to live with her grandmother and finish high school. However, this did not go well when their school became the ground zero of a zombie outbreak.

***

"Oh Yun-bi, let's go, we're already here," her grandmother informs her as soon as they arrived outside her new school. Hyosan High School.

She sighs before looking at the older female. "I'm nervous."

The woman only chuckled at her. "How can you be nervous when we're just buying your uniform today. It's not even weekdays, so there's probably no students around."

With that, she stepped out of the car and followed he grandmother who's already walking towards the building. Looking around, she saw couple of student in the field, playing soccer. They're probably part of the school team.

After getting Yun-bi's uniform, they proceed to the admin to get her schedule. All she know is that she's part of class 2-5 since that info was in the acceptance letter.

"Good day, we're here to get this young lady's schedule," her grandmother informs the lady.

"You're probably Ms. Oh Yun-bi?"

Yun-bi smiles at her. "Yes, that's me."

"Here's your schedule. Just arrive on Monday a little earlier than 8 am so you could meet Ms. Park," she says handling the paper to Yun-bi. "She's your first period teacher so she'll guide you."

Once they were in the stairs outside, Yun-bi looks back at the building, smiling to herself. "I'll make this the best year of my high school life."