"Ismia...Ismia kahan hai? Ussny kahan tha that i should wait for her, she'll be back soon." She whispered to herself as she again started biting on her nails, taking tiny steps backwards. Her steps halted when two hands held her from her shoulders as a strong scent of wood entered her nostrils. It was from none other than the fully black covered guy, now standing at his arm distance length from her.

"Phir sy gir kar geela hona hai kya?" He let go as soon as their eyes met, looking at the small gutter right behind her. "Though I would've enjoyed it, but I don't have all night. Let's go."

Walking towards his horse he abruptly turned around with one of his hand in air. "Before you misunderstand or make weird scenarios, let me be clear. I had to come in a hurry so there's no separate ride for you other than....", he patted the horse with his hand indicating to what his words meant.

Bara, who was already flustered from the moment, bit the insides of her cheeks while fiddling with her dupatta. Was she going to ride a horse? With this andha-

"My lady, do you want the horse to land by your feet now to have the honours?" He rolled his eyes annoyed walking to fix the horse's saddle.

Bara fisted her dupatta in anger. I hope he steps on horse's poop!

Just the next second, a sloppy noise was heard as the both looked down, his right shoe was right on top of fresh horse's dump.

Bara covered her mouth with both her hands. Ya Allah, he really stepped on it. He stepped on it. She couldn't stop herself from laughing out loud at the scene taking place infront of her just as she had wished. Although she couldn't look at his face, but she could tell he was more frustrated as he aggressively moved towards the grass to clean up his shoe.

She moved towards the horse with pursed lips. "Get on this." He smacked the leather saddle, his mood all serious now. "I don't know.....how to-?" Her sentence once again fell incomplete as he got down on one of his knees. "Step on it and hop on."

Bara grew nervous looking at his leg and the horse. She didn't expect herself to ride a horse like this. Wasn't the tale that your prince charming would come pick you up on a white horse? But in her case, everything was the complete opposite.

"Just hold onto me." For the first time, he spoke to her in a soft tone. Tapping his shoulder, he waited for her patiently this time. Getting confidence, Bara placed her right foot on his leg, holding his shoulder for support.

However, as soon as she lifted herself upwards, the horse felt too big causing her leg to fall back down almost hitting his face but he dodged it on time. "Yarr bheegi billi!" He stood up as she jumped back on the road embarrassed. "Sorry.." She whispered looking down.

Sighing, he moved closer to her. "I'm doing this because I have no more patience left to deal with this anymore. Excuse me." Bara gasped as he picked her up from her waist with his hands, and made her sit on the saddle with so much ease. She grabbed onto his shoulders taken aback. Placing her on the top, he removed one of his hand and placed the other on her back for support in case she loses balance again. "Now move your leg to the other side." Bara silently followed feeling astonished. This was going to be her first experience riding on a horse. But her thoughts were mostly distracted the other way. With him.

He sat on the horse's lower back without the saddle, keeping a distance between them. "Excuse me once again." Grabbing the reins from both the sides as his arms rounded from her waist at a distance, he started riding the horse. The sudden run caused Bara to lose her balance and the pressure moved her backwards, she fell right on his chest, his arms saving her from falling as he had grabbed the reins from around her. She was half lying on the horse now which caused an unbalance.