Just as Taeyeon thought she was going to explode from being impatient, the cat-eyed woman strutted of the stage and into a private room, while singling to Taeyeon with her eyes.

Taeyeon knew now was the time, so she quickly paid for her drink and headed into the private room. As soon as she walked in, she spotted the brunette pouring two shots of whiskey.

Taeyeon smirked as she approached the brunette and took the shot and drank it in one go, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand afterwards.

Tiffany was more than excited for this night, she wanted to just do it, but she still had to know her name, she doesn't have sex with random people. So, she started the conversation.

"Hey" Tiffany said in a sexy way. "Name's Tiffany"

Taeyeon bit her lips at the sound of her voice. How can someone sound so sexy by just saying their name. She thought.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon" Taeyeon replied in a husky voice.

Tiffany got surprised for a split second, but changed her face back to her sexy one. "What a turn on, one of the richest people in the country, is here, for me." Tiffany said as she put her arms over Taeyeon's shoulders.

Tiffany came closer to her ear as she whispered "Just leave everything to me tonight baby, I'll make sure you're satisfied."

Taeyeon almost moaned at the sound of Tiffany's voice.

Tiffany quickly led Taeyeon to the bed that was placed in a dimly lit corner and made her sit on it. Then, she brought out pieces of rope and told Taeyeon to lie down.

Taeyeon was more than happy to, she had no idea that Tiffany can be this wild. Tiffany slowly placed herself on Taeyeon's hard lap and innocently grinded on her while tying her up.

Taeyeon moaned at the friction and bucked her hips to get more.

Tiffany shook her head and held her hips down and whispered "No no no, you don't get to lift your hips, stay still."

Taeyeon eagerly nodded her head as she kept her hips in place.

"Good girl, now tell me to suck your hard dick."

Taeyeon begged "Please can you suck it, I need you" Taeyeon was getting more than riled up. Her dick was so erect it was practically going to burst if it didn't get any attention soon.

Tiffany obeyed and sniffed Taeyeon's neck and moaned, she began licking it and slowly start unbuttoning her shirt. She began leaving hickeys lower and lower.

"Wow, you have such white skin, so fair" Tiffany sexily whispered. "I wonder what your cock will look like, is it going to be as fair as your skin too? I wonder if it'll smell just as nice as you."

All this dirty talk was getting Taeyeon closer and closer, she was on the verge off cumming just by Tiffany talking to her.

She begged again "Please Tiffany, I'm close, God. Suck me already" Tiffany fully unbuttoned her shirt while licking all over Taeyeon'a abs.

Taeyeon had no idea that Tiffany was this dominating, she usually was the one on top, but this was turning her on even more.

Tiffany agreed and unbuckled Taeyeon's belt while sniffing her covered dick. Tiffany moaned "You smell so nice"

Taeyeon tugged on the ropes her hands were tied to as Tiffany slowly began removing her underwear. Her cock sprung out hard and stood tall. It was all red and veiny due to the high level of erection it was experiencing.

Tiffany licked her lips as she was fascinated by the length of Taeyeon's friend. Tiffany brought her face closer and looked at Taeyeon's eyes as she slowly licked from the base to the tip. Taeyeon immediately closed her eyes and groaned.

Tiffany smirked, she knew what affect she was having on Taeyeon. And she wanted to see her reaction even more. So she put her tongue on top of the tip and began swirling it around. Occasionally licking underneath the foreskin.

Taeyeon couldn't take the teasing anymore and bucked her hips. Tiffany immediately pushed Taeyeon's hips back down and sucked on the cock.

She began deep throating it as Taeyeon started to lose control, it was one of the best blowjobs ever. Taeyeon tilted her head back and closed her eyes as she let the pleasure take over. She began moaning like crazy.

Tiffany began to hum as she didn't want to choke. It was one of the biggest dicks she had ever seen and it was turning her on, she began to drip from her core.

As Tiffany kept sucking Taeyeon like her life depended on it, Taeyeon was on the verge of cumming, sweat forming on her abs making it look even sexier than before.

She moaned "Ahh, Tiffany-I'm so-ahhh, close..Fuck!" Taeyeon summed.

Tiffany drank and didn't waste a single drop. Taeyeon opened her eyes and while panting said "That was the best blowjob ever."

Tiffany smirked as she untied the ropes around Taeyeon's hands. "Glad you liked it, that was the best tasting cock I've ever had."

Taeyeon sat up and was about to return the favour when Tiffany stopped her.

"Didn't I tell you that tonight was all about you?" Tiffany said as she went on all fours. She raised her ass up high and sexily said, "Come and get it, you deserved it." Taeyeon got on her knees immediately and positioned her cock on the entrance of Tiffany.

"God, I can't wait to be inside you." Taeyeon moaned. She felt so much pleasure from just rubbing her cock on Tiffany's pussy, she couldn't believe how it would be inside her.

Tiffany was dripping wet and was tired off waiting, so she pushed her ass back and Taeyeon's dick went inside of her.

They both moaned as they were in pleasure. Taeyeon began thrusting faster and faster. She couldn't get enough of Tiffany's pussy, she wanted to be as deep inside her as possible.

Tiffany was having trouble adjusting to the size, it was nothing like the other ones she had taken before. It was much bigger. But, she quickly got used to it and started begging to go faster.

"Please go fasterr, uhhh Taeyeon." Tiffany moaned. Taeyeon obeyed and sped up her pace. She went as fast as possible. Her veins from her arms were showing and more sweat was forming.

Tiffany couldn't take the speed and buried her face into the bedding. "Ah, I'm c-close, T-Taeyeon-ya" Tiffany said.

"Uhh, me t-too" Taeyeon said as she increased her speed and soon groaned as she thrusted deep into Tiffany.

Tiffany screamed as she hit her climax and her walls tightened around Taeyeon's cock.

Taeyeon felt her's coming too and Tiffany's walls squeezed it so good. Taeyeon remembered at the last moment to pull out and she sprayed her seed on Tiffany's back and ass.

Taeyeon soon dropped onto the bed, next to Tiffany and panted. Tiffany slowly moved towards Taeyeon to give her one last kiss.

Taeyeon broke the kiss and smiled "That was the best sex ever."

Tiffany nodded her head tiredly "I know, you drained all the energy from me, such an animal in bed."

Taeyeon kissed her one last time before getting up and putting money on the bed stand. She made sure to put a couple extra because it was the best time she had. She got dressed as Tiffany looked at her and gave her a piece of paper.

"Here's my phone number. Hit me up anytime you want. No charge." She smirked.

Taeyeon gratefully took the paper and smiled "Thanks, I'll probably see you very soon."

"I'm looking forward to that." Tiffany winked as Taeyeon took one last look at her as she finished dressing and headed out the door.