Chapter 4

Just like how everyone in this school knows Li Chengxiu, Li Chengxiu also knows Shao Qun like everyone else in this school.

Although the two are different.

The family background of the people who are with Shao Qun is amazing. Li Chengxiu can't imagine how amazing it is. At the same time, these young masters and young ladies are also extremely arrogant and domineering.

Because of the long-term ridicule and indifference, Li Chengxiu seldom looked up at the people and things around him, and there are very few people in the school that he could remember their faces.

But Shao Qun is obviously different.

He was so dazzling.

He is noble, arrogant, and beautiful, and he exudes an aura that cannot be ignored at all times.

Li Chengxiu is not interested in anything other than studying and making money, but since the first day of school he looked at the young master who got out of the stretched black car.

He was wearing a straight school uniform, and his facial features were exquisite to the point of impeccable. His face was as tender and white as milk, and he was obviously younger than him, but he had a domineering arrogance. For some reason, he couldn't forget it all at once.

At that time, the simple teenager just realized that he is different from the boys of the same age. Although he is very different, he has such a secret mind, which is very, very different.

Although no one would take the initiative to talk to him, but when he was sitting quietly in the classroom, when the boys in the class got together, they would discuss which girl was beautiful and which girl had big breasts. He could hear it clearly. . But strangely, he is not interested. Compared with those delicate and beautiful little girls, he prefers to watch the boys pushing and shoving on the basketball court, the sweat and youth in the sun, the messy hair and rich facial expressions, the agile movements and the cool-looking body language are what he thinks are worth watching, and he doesn't dare to watch too much.

But at that time he was simple and stupid, and he still didn't know what was different about him.

This, Shao Qun gave him the answer.

That noon sun was so vicious that it would steam people dry, and even if they stood still, they would be sweating in a short while.

The school at noon was extraordinarily quiet and empty. Many students were picked up by the car sent by their family at noon. Those who did not go home also rented a house near the school for lunch break. Only he was too far to go home and rented a house that was too expensive. Yes, he had to stay at school during noon break.

Originally, the school would not let him, but everyone knew about his situation. Because his grades are always among the best and he is the top student in the school, so the school will turn a blind eye, but he can't stay in the classroom, otherwise it's impossible to tell if something goes missing.

He usually stays at the roof of his class building. It is not easy for the campus police to find him there. Although the campus police have already reached a consensus on his matter, if they see it, they still have to rush it symbolically. The roof is safe, the light is good, it can be a place for rest and also convenient for him to read and study.

In his barren life, he thought that having a space that only belonged to him was enough for him to be secretly happy.

He was as usual that day, sitting and dozing in the shadow of the huge water tank.

The rare tranquility of the campus, sitting in the shade and the cool wind blowing, closing his eyes and resting at this time is the most pleasant time of Li Chengxiu's day. He can temporarily forget many things that are worth his worries and concentrate on enjoying his quiet and comfortable time.