Show 5 - Unnai paarkum munbu naan!!!

An another imaginary story of KM...
Hope you all like it..♥️

Chennai...
Commissioner office...
All other police men were gathered in a hall for honouring a group of police for handling a Drug case in a intelligent manner...

Stage...
Commissioner was seated along with other higher officials... Inspectors and Sub-inspectors were honoured by giving medals from that higher officers...And Finally...It was the time to honour An Assistant commissioner of Police and also the one who guided these officers in this Drug Case..

Assistant Commissioner P.Kathiravan..

He was welcomed by everyone's clap sounds...He got a medal and gave a little speech... Within few minutes.. Function got over..
Commissioner called Kathir to met him in his room...

Kathir in Commissioner room...

Com : Congratulations Kathir..You've done a great job!!!

K : Thank you Sir..

Com : Indha case eh mudika neenga evlo kashta patinga nu enaku teriyum Kathir.. Finally It's all over...You look so tired also..Konjam naal leave vena eduthukonga...

K : It's ok sir..I'll manage...No problem sir..

Com : It's ok...Your wish..You may go now..

K : Thank you Sir..

When he came out of the room...His mobile rings...It was Kanna..His younger brother...

K : Kanna...Solluda...Epdi irukka??..

Kn : Anne...Anne..(little fear)

K : Dei...Yean un kural oru maadhiri iruku..Enna aachu?..

Kn : Anne...Appatha ku inga romba serious agiruchu ne..Enga ellarukum romba bayama iruku ne...Ne udane ooruku kelambi vaane...

K : Dei...Ennada solra..Ennachu appatha ku?..

Kn : Anne.. Adhellam nerla pesikalam..Ne udane kelambi va ne...Na phone eh veikara...

Saying....He cut the call...
Kathir became tensed and ran back to Commissioner room...

K : Sir...Sir..

Com : Kathir...What happened??...

K : Neenga ketingala...I...I have to go to my hometown sir..So...

Com : Ok Kathir...Neenga leave eduthukonga...Any problem??..

K : Nothing serious...I'll take care...Enaku time illa..Na udane kelambi aaganum..
Can I ?...

Com : Yes...Yes...Take your own time..
Go..Goo...

K : Yes sir..

Kathir in a few minutes came to his house packed his things..Informed his house owner...and boarded the bus...

He called Kanna for informing about his arrival...But he didn't pick up.. Because of tired...He slept in bus...

Time passed...
He woke up with bus horn sound..
He move the screen to saw the bus stand which was familiar to him from childhood...
Board showed as...

மதுரை தங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது...

He wiped his eyes...Took his bag and got down...
Came out of the bus stand..to saw a man who came running towards him..

K : Velanna..Epdi irukinga?..

Vel : Nalla iruken thambi..Neenga..

K : Na irukarthu irukatum...Appatha ku epdi iruku...thidirnu enna aachu?..