"Where you lost, Aasha? Come" Ansh said while opening the door for me. I just smiled at him and we both went inside the restaurant. He already booked a table beside the glass window. We both sat in our booked table and ordered our dishes. I saw a group of four girls Few tables away from our table  looking at our table while whispering something to themselves. They are now currently ogling at Ansh. He is tall and handsome. But not handsome like my Dev. But still he is a handsome man. Girls are waiting in queue to capture his attention. Its a common happening whenever we go somewhere together. But he always pretends like he didn't see any girls, breaking all the girls heart. 

"How is your Parents in Delhi? What did they said?" I asked him while sipping the water from the glass. 

"They are fine. Just my mom again showed a lot of girls photos. It's really irritating" he said looking at me. I placed the glass of water on the table with smile. 

"Of course she is your mom. She has every right to choose a girl for you. Did you see the photos? Any one caught your eyes?" I asked him. 

"None caught my eyes except the girl who is sitting in front of me" he said with a serious expression on his face. 

I knew it!

I know that he has feelings for me. He always tried to hint me but I pretend to not understand his intention. But this is the first time he is expressing his feelings directly to me. I thought he would soon give up on me but he is very stubborn. I looked outside the window while biting my lips without saying anything. The waiter came and placed our orders on the table and left the place. 

"Say something" he said placing his elbows on the table.

"Ansh, just don't waste your time on me. I have already some one in my heart" I said with a long sigh. He lomwas taken a back after hearing my words. 

"Don't lie just because you want to avoid me" he said with a scoff. 

"I am telling you the truth. I love some one. In this lifetime I will only love him. There is no place for anyone in my heart except him" I said looking at the bracelet on my wrist which was gifted by Dev. 

"Is your's one side love, huh? Because in these whole year I never saw anyone coming to meet you except me and Sanju" he said in a teasing tone. I didn't said anything. 

"He don't know that I am staying here. If he knows then he would not even waste a single minute to take me from here" I said. 

"So you mean to say he also loves you?" Ansh asked looking at me intently. 

"I don't know he still loves me or not. But he is the one who taught me what is love. He is the one who made me feel so special. He is the one who filled my lonely life with his love and care. He gave me everything for which I was longing in my life. He was always there for me whenever I needed him. He pampered me with his love. But all I gave him was only pain. I left him just like that and hiding in the new unknown place" I said while tears filled my eyes. I looked outside the glass window. 

"If he loves you that much then why you left him and hiding in this unknown place?" he asked me with a frown. 

"Everyone has there own secrets so I am. Life is full of twists and turns. We can't predict what will happen in our life. Sometimes we can't stay with the person even though we both love each other deeply. I love him and he also loves me. But we both can't stay together. Loving someone is not only about staying with that person but also sacrificing our happiness for that person to live a good life. That's what I did. I left him so that he could lead a successful life" I said looking at him with a smile. He looked at me with a sad face.