Fast Food Joints

If any of you have ever experienced terrible food that a certain fast food place has given you, then let me start off by saying; that shit shouldn't exist. If you give customer food with a fucking hair in their burger or a bandage in their soda then you should be fired immediately.

Because. You. A. Nasty. Bitch.

That shit is just disgusting and no one wants to eat a used bandage or your fucking hair. If you can't get a simple order correct without fucking it up then you should go back to school and learn the fucking right way to make a hamburger.

What? Were you raised with a pack of wolves and you began to believe that it was okay to put hair in someone's order?

Like when you heard the person order something a random thought popped into your head like "oh they'd probably like hair in it, I know they'll love."

If so, then you need help because no one wants any nasty shit in their food. They just want to fucking enjoy their meal without having to worry if someone put a pile of shit in their food! Learn some fucking common sense and do your job correctly.

We aren't paying you to put nasty stuff in our food. We come to a fast food place to enjoy unhealthy food, not used bandages.

So please, fucking learn your lesson and don't repeat your mistake with any other customer.