Chapter 3

Hello Cuties😍😍

Here is the 3rd chapter❤️❤️

Enjoy Reading 📖📖

Doctor: She will lose her child

Couple: Kya...

Siddharth's POV

Roshni  and Bela called me when I was in a meeting. I got a shocking news that Avni met with an accident.  Then I rushed to hospital to know about Avni. I went towards them and asked about Avni to doctor. She is pregnant. Bela looked at Roshni sadly. I asked what happened. In Holi party Neil and Avni both consumed Bhaang, then they don't know what happened between them. Neil Khanna ki wajse mera bhen is halath mein hai.. I HATE YOU NEIL KHANNA..

Bela goes to ICU to see Avni. Her eyes welled up with tears.

Bela: Avi, I know you are hearing us. Yeah you are 1 minute older than me but will you please listen to me. There is a little soul is living inside you. You have to fight it.

Suddenly Avni moved her hands and tried to open her eyes.Bela calls Doctor. He checks Avni and confirmed she is okay.

Doctor: She is perfectly fine and child also.

Mahir : When we can take her to home.

Doctor: Tomorrow..

Mahir : Okay doctor

Everyone goes to meet Avni.

Siddharth: What did you do?

Avni: I am sorry bhai..

Bela: I am katti with you😒😒

Avni: I am sorryBela..

Bela: Not accepted

Roshni: Me too😒😒

Avni: Aree... everyone are katti with me..

Siddharth: Now you have to think about your baby.

Avni: I will bhai..

Mahir: Good for you..

Avni: Bhai, will you give me my phone..

Mahir: Why?

Bela gives her phone and everyone goes from there.

Avni calls Neil she unknowingly she put it on speaker. Neil took the call angrily. He didn't give chance to Avni.

Neil: Why are you calling me right now. I don't want to talk to you. Just get lost

Avni: Neil..

Neil: You just shut up okay. I won't forgive You. You snatched my rights from Abhimanyu and Aditya. Now Aditya is angry with me. You snatch Adi from me. You make him against me. I am going to marry Mitali. I don't to see your filthy face there. Abhimanyu and Aditya will get mother's love unlike you who didn't gave his rights.

Avni closes her eyes. Tears flowed from her eyes. She tried to tell that her baby is alright but he cut the call. She cries vigorously. Someone is watching this angrily.

 Someone is watching this angrily

Here is the update...

I hope you all are enjoyed..

Target: 30+

Much Love

💖💖