About Ei "Kitsune" Chinatsu

Little bit of available background information

Ei is a fifteen year old girl turned fox demon vessel at birth. Her parents died because the Fox demon with in took control and made her kill everyone in her family and village at the age of three. It took seven years for the Holy knights to catch her and put her into the Baste prison. Currently she is awaiting her sentence for Man slaughter, murder in first, second and third degree, over three hundred theft charges etc. She also got the joy of being in the cell next to ban.

Main info to know

Name: Ei "Kitsune" Chinatsu (Kitsune = fox and Chinatsu = Thousand summers)

Hieght: 5'4 / 164cm

Age: 15

Abilities: Nine-tailed demon tailed forms 1 - 9

1 - 3 Tail forms = Stealth hunt - In these forms Ei becomes more quiet and calm meaning she can sneak around more but the more tails she has the stealthier. It also allows her to be faster and more agile.

4 - 6 Tails forms: These forms allows her to move around and stir up air. She can make medium illusions for combat and defence. She can also use them for entertainment. Although she starts to lose some control so she can only use these forms for 5 - 15 hours before either losing control or energy.

7 - 9 Tails: These are the forms that Ei should not use unless the situation is dire and there are no other choices. While in these forms the Nine-tailed Fox demon (LOL lowkey Narutoed myself) takes control. The demon's name is "Azraron", although she wants freedom after getting sealed away but, she ends up destroying the landscape and attacks anyone she deems a threat.

Weapon(s): Polearm, Bow, Katana & twin fox claw daggers.

(You can imagine the weapon designs)

Relations:

Kuramoto-Yoshie Chinatsu - Deceased Mother

Yokoyama Takao Chinatsu - Deceased Father

Ban - Adoptive father

Elaine - Adoptive (spirit) mother

Elizabeth - Friend

King - Uncle figure

Meliotis - Uncle figure

Diane - Aunty figure

Azraron - Nine-Tailed demon

Please don't judge what I did for "relations" I didn't know what to do so I did the first thing that came to mind.