Dirty smut

Scara ripped the blade from your arm as he dove his tongue into your mouth, moaning into you as you whimpered in pain, shuddering under him as you felt the familiar stinging sensation on your arm. He teased the blade against your open wound, sending sparks of pain flooding through you, your body reacting in a way that seemed to provoke a laugh from him.

Chest heaving against him, he pressed his body against you, his erection pressing against your clothed sex. He released your throat and sat up, straddling your hips as he grazed the blade against your top, flicking the blade up under the tied knots to expose your chest, making his way down to your mid-drift until the entire shirt was ripped open. Canting his head to side, he smirked as he gently flicked your nipple with the knife, causing your body to jolt.

"i can see now why those pigs were so eager to use you. breasts as supple and soft as these are meant to be held. to be caressed and squeezed. shame they had no intention to treat you kindly." he carefully guided the blade down your stomach, leaving light cuts that allowed small amounts of blood to trickle out. he sighed with a smile on his face as he tracked his hand down his work, smearing the blood before reaching the hem of your pants.

"you're no different than them." you choked out.

"i am, though. i'm better. i'm a human who surpasses all others. i'm giving you the option to tell me to stop." he knelt back as he began to pull your pants and underwear down, exposing you more than you had initially wanted.

scara got up from the bed and began to strip off his attire, revealing a toned and muscular chest, arms firm and chiseled like the rest of his body. not a single scar decorated his body, no imperfection lingered on his fair skin. upon removing his underwear, you shuddered at the size of his cock and the bounce it did once it was freed from the fabric that confined it. A thick vein running up the shaft, pre-cum leaking from the tip, it finally dawned on you that this man was getting off to hurting you, to seeing you bleed and cry in pain. You should have been scared, you should want to run away, but your chest tightened at the realization that you were excited, you wanted to be used by this man, and this man only.

Scara positioned himself between your legs, knife still in his hand as he spread your thighs apart. You tried to keep them closed but he pushed the tip of the blade into the thick of your thigh, causing you to gasp at the sharp pain and allow him to pry you open. Sliding a finger against your wet slick, he hummed before slowly sliding the knife up your cunt.

The cold steel of the blade caused you to moan, arching forward a bit and gasping once the tip of the blade carefully and softly grazed against your exposed clit. You wanted this.

The man knelt a little closer, his cock prodding against your entrance as he began to slide the blade up your leg, leaving shallow cuts that slowly bled. Once he reached your hip on one side, he replicated the movement on the other before dropping the blade on your stomach and using both hands to smear the blood on your legs, a moan escaping his mouth as he looked down at you.

He licked his blood-tainted fingers before reaching out to your shoulder, rubbing around the small pool of blood that began to accumulate and stain the satin sheets. Your heart was racing, your chest rising and lowering in anticipation. With him knelt like this, his cock was rubbing against your cunt, the heat of his sex stimulating yourself. You huffed and tried to push your hips against him, but he pulled back, smiling at his bloody hand.

His eyes were glazed over, the lust-filled expression turning heinous and sadistic as he stroked his cock with the hand covered in blood. He let out a shaken breath, his body lurching forward a bit as he fucked his own hand, using your blood as a lubricant. You saw his once perfectly shaded cock now turn red with your blood, the way he pumped his hand along his shaft and give the tip a tight squeeze before returning to stroke his sex.