You took a long draft of your drink before lightly setting it down once more.

Y/N: Cum Blood.

Kai'sa: Bless you?

Y/N: There's a metal band named Cum Blood. . . or was it Blood Cum? or was the song I Cum Blood? Can't remember.

The girls were, unsurprisingly, disgusted.

Kai'sa: EW!

Akali: Gross!

Evelynn: How do you know that? and. . . what platform are they on?

Ahri: I did not need to know that. Thanks for the input.

Wait, did Evelynn just ask you for the info on them? That was odd. You somehow did not peg her as the closet freak of the group. Hell, after Ahri's little schoolgirl story earlier, you expected that she was the closet freak. There was no rule saying there was only one but. . . well, it wouldn't be pleasant if they all turned out to have some weird tastes.

Akali: Anyways. K/D/A is short and memorable, and we'd immediately get the whole gaming scene worldwide. It has meaning to Koreans and probably some westerners too. It rolls off the tongue too. K/DA.

Hawk: I mean, I did manage a band called Pentakill. It would be on-brand for me. The higher-ups would also probably go for it. All you guys need at this point would be a debut song or album, and the marketing would handle itself. So you would definitely get the gaming crowd interested, which tends to overlap with Kpop fans a surprising amount.

You reached out a hand dramatically and scrolled words through the air.

Y/N: K/DA, here to set the world on fire!

Akali: Broooooo, that has such a great ring to it! High five.

She leaned across the table and slapped your hand, a bit too forcefully, actually. Ouch. The other girls nodded in affirmation. Ahri looked slightly dejected, but it seemed like democracy had won out.

Hawk: Fantastic! You guys have to make a single that we can use as your break-out song. If it gets some attention, we'll work on getting you guys a full recording contract.

Ahri: As long as we get to choose what we make. I'm not having my creativity hamstrung again; that's why I put together this group in the first place.

Hawk: Of course, you made that very clear in your email.

Ahri nodded approvingly and sighed.

Ahri: Well, it's not Ahri's Foxy Few, but it's something. Here's to K/DA girls, the start of something special! Let's set the world on fire!

You all raised your drinks and toasted.

All: K/DA!

Everyone downed their drinks and wiped their mouths. The liquor burned your throat as it went down.

Akali: We should totally go to a club!

Y/N: No.

Akali: Why not?

Kai'sa: We should probably put out a single before we celebrate.

Akali: But we can start that all tomorrow. We are already out anyways. Might as well, right?

The girls all looked at each other and shrugged. She did have a point, but it was not something you weren't overly thrilled about.

Ahri: I guess we could. We already had something to drink anyways, you coming, Hawk?

Hawk checked his phone and sighed, putting it away in the coat of his suit and clapping his hands.

Hawk: Well, the repairs on my office won't be done until Monday. So apparently I have time.