MCYT: Short Stories

~•~
MCYT: Short Stories
A Short Story Collection
~•~

- Hey! This is a new version of my older short stories book, which will no longer be updated. I wanted to start fresh, so here we go! This book will include lots of different kinds of short stories revolving around some familiar characters of the MCYT universe!

Disclaimer: THE CHARACTERS INVOLVED ARE NOT THE REAL PEOPLE NOR THE ORIGINAL ONLINE PERSONAS THEY WERE BASED FROM. THEY ARE SOLELY FICTIONAL.
Some characters you see though may be inspired by their original sources or other fictional interpretations, but are not the original source themselves.

The fandom has basically morphed the mcyoutubers into their own fictional characters, so that's what I go by, not the real people.
For all my stories and this book, like most of the fandom, I've pretty much taken the mcyt's personas and transformed them into my own fictional OCs. So yeah, the characters are slightly based from the original youtubers, but they have my own personal flare to their personalities, images, and behavior.
Don't ship real people. Don't put real people in bad scenarios. Don't "kill" real people. Just don't.

Anyway, the genres included will range from cute fluffiness to dark and disturbing and gruesome horror, so just a heads up! I'm a lover of angst and grossness, so be prepared :3

Warning: Some stories involved will include possible triggering or sensitive themes that may be disturbing to some readers, so viewer discretion is advised. I will add warning labels to some stories that have darker themes.

Anyway 2.0, characters you might see within this collage of stories range from most popular MCYT groups, including DreamTeam, The Pack, Teamcrafted, Mianite, and others.
See someone you don't like? Then don't read. Simple as that. I do not tolerate complaints, because I simply don't care. Leave your negative opinions to yourself, please and thank you.

I will take constructive criticism! I am still a learning writer, after all. Only positive criticism, though. If you be mean, I will be mean back ;3

Also, any art you might see in here (unless stated otherwise), all belongs to me. Do not copy or steal, or I will emerge from the shadows that lurk beneath your bed.

Oh, one more thing...

Hope you enjoy!

~•~