4. Antonio

Summer's pov

9:25 am

Mirabel starts her way towards the door, before I can follow her a boy riding on a leopard bursts in (idk if he's riding a leopard or a cheetah). A boy riding on a leopard? This just gets stranger and stranger.

"Tia Julieta?" the boy says getting off his leopard, "my new friend says Mir-".

"YOU STOLE MY BROTHER!!"

A boy gets off the leopard, I take a look at him, I realize it's-

"Lucas!" I say to get his attention. He runs over to me and gives me a big hug. My clothes are dirty and ripped so he gets dirt on his face. I wipe it off.

We break apart and he walks over to Mirabel.

"Why did you steal my brother!" Lucas shouts.

"Uh, I didn't really, I-"

"Lucas!" I say as I grab him "Mirabel helped me and his mom nursed me back to health". "It's not good to shout at people" I scold Lucas.

"I'm sorry... I thought I lost you" he says between sobs.

I wipe his tears, pick him up and say "don't worry, I'm fine". I hug him again.

"I didn't know you had a brother," Mirabel says.

"That's not a bad thing though, the more the merrier!" Julieta says.

"Do we have a place to go tonight?" Lucas asks me quietly.

"I have a feeling we do," I say with a smile forming on my lips. I put him down. "Now, don't worry. You and I will join the Madrigals for dinner and discuss a place to stay. You can go have fun with?..."

"Antonio"

I put my brother down and he joins Antonio on his leopard. Lucas gives me a wave and they're off. 

Sorry if I post less often, school just started 4 me. And Summer will ACTUALLY meet Camilo next chapter, I have it planned (I know I'm so organised ). 

Anywayyyyy
Have a good day/night :)