The glamrocks all entered the room, they where all amazed and shocked.

"Whoaaaa" was all they could manage to say. "Come here all of you, let me introduce your yet to be official worker." Mark smirked and began bragging about the animatronic.

The worker went behind the others and picked up a rolled up sheet off a table. "Here are the blue prints of him!" He unrolled the paper and his audience scanned the blue prints in amazement. They were oblivious to a certain figure slowly powering on.

"Does this count as invasion of privacy? Or am I wrong?"

They all flinched and turned around at the sound of a voice talking to them in a calm tone. Blue eyes met theirs.

"Ughhhh I thought I had fixed that!!" Groned the worker.

The glamrocks watched as Mark rushed over to another table with a computer and began typing.

"Fixed what?" Questioned Roxy.

"Well, no matter how many times I've tried to fix this bug, he isn't able to power on and off on command. He's got a free will over it, which, he shouldn't even have."

"I say it really doesn't matter. It's not hurting anyone." Moondrop shrugged at Mark, which in return gave him a glare. "It matters to me! I'm a perfectionist!" He shouted from behind and countinued typing away on his computer.

"I sense some tension between the two of you. Whats this, whole thing between ya?" Roxy asked pointing at the worker and animatronic.

"Should I give them the honor of telling them, or do you want to take that chance?" Moondrop's face grew an evil smile.

"Weeks ago, and I mean, weeks ago, which is a long time! I was working on this fella. I had been working on his systems on his head for a long time. One day I had accidentally fried his circuits-"

"Which I must say if was very painful"

Mark glared at the animatronic as he countinued speaking, only looking at him. "Anyways, it was an accident, and ever since, every time I do something that takes too long, he begins questioning my lack of skills." He crossed his arms.

Mark was already annoyed at the fact he couldn't fix the bug, and the animatronic's taunting wasn't helping too much.

So, if he still couldn't do that, he might as well begin working on the arm. Mark turned around again until he noticed the animatronic's arm wasn't in the table anymore.

"Hey! Where's your arm!?"

The animatronic turned to him, and gave him a smile. It looked innocent to others, but Mark knew that smile ment evilness.

"I have it." He wiggled his fingers. "It seems to be working well. There shouldn't have been a reason on why it took you soo long to build it"

"When the hell did you even get it?" Asked Monty in disbelief.

"The moment you guys turned around to his rant, I decited his skills were too slow, so I just attached my arm by myself." He answered.

"I programed him to be the quietest animatronic in the whole plex."

"Why? Won't the daycare be opened all day? Why would he need to be quiet around very loud children?" Question Freddy.

"Well, since there's gonna be a nap room, he needed to be quiet for nap time. I made him like that. To bad he only uses it to scare the crap out of me. You don't know how many times I've almost gotten a heart attack during his construction." Said Mark giving a death stare at said animatronic.

"Oh come on Mark! You can't stay mad forever, I was just amusing myself and having fun! We're best friends after all" Said the animatronic while having a big smile on his face.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Anything below DOES MATTER
Bye

THE END
8:42pm

The next chapter will be the continuation of today's chapter, hope you enjoyed all of it. ADIOS!!!!