Finn:"Did you have one?"

"I.... dont remember."

Finn looks at me for a moment before sighing.

Finn:"Come on in, she isn't busy right now."

I skip beside Finn as we both make our way through the manor.

Finn:"So I heard from Ais that you haven't gave any thought to joining our familia."

"I like Mama and big sis so I wont, but I will party with you if you want."

Finn lets out a hum.

Finn:"Seems fair, theirs an expedition coming up do you want to join in on it?"

"Sure."

Finn stops infront of a door.

Finn:"Riveria should be in here good luck."

Finn walks off leaving me to stare at the door for a couple of seconds until I knock on it and its soon opened by the jade elf herself.

Riveria:"Y/n, what are you doing here?"

She asked confused when spotting me at her door.

"I wanted to see you, but I forgot my point for wanting to."

Riveria:"Oh well come in, maybe you'll remember."

I hum happily as I skip into the room and sit on the bed and Riveria sits at the table and goes back to what she was doing.

Riveria:"I hear you've been hanging around Ais lately."

"Big sis is nice."

Riveria:"Big sis?"

"Uhuh, Ais is now big sis, like Ryuu and Cecil. But I only have one Mama."

Riveria:"And thats Astraea I persume?"

"Uhuh, nice, kind, caring, loving, and lovely."

Riveria:"You care about her alot it seems."

"Yep, Mama showed us what love and kindness was. She and my big sisters took us in when everyone else left us for dead."

I put my finger on my chin and tilt my head as Riveria turns her head to look at me processing what I said.

"Though when we asked what love and kindess was their eyes started leaking for some reason it made them sad."

As I was lost in thought I dont notice the look of concern Riveria was giving me, nor do either of us sense the people on the other side of the door listening.

I take notice of Riveria getting up and walking over to me.

"Wha-"

I get cut off as she pulls me into a hug confusing me, but due to how warm it is I melt into it as one thought comes across my mind.

'Mama gives hugs like this.'

Snuggling my face into Riveria as I tightly wrap my arms around her and she gently rubs my back.

No Pov

Finn:"So thats the infamous Ripper."

Tione:"It's sad."

Bete:"So he had a bad past, so what?"

Tiona:"Come one Bete even you should feel something about what we just heard."

Loki:"Who were you spying on?"

They four of them turn to see Loki walking around the corner with Ais following her.

Ais:"They appear to be infront of Riveria's room."

Loki:"Spying on Mama are we?"

Finn:"Y/n had wanted to talk to Riveria and I was just making sure he wasn't up to anything that would hurt Riveria."

Loki:"And?"

Finn:"We should leave the two be for now."

Finn, Tione, Tiona, and Bete leave the door as Loki stares at it for a minute before being dragged away by Ais.

________________________
Chapter End

I know not how I fall down rabbit holes, but I can share what I find

I know not how I fall down rabbit holes, but I can share what I find. Have this!