Chapter 1

i ahve the idea but you know i dont know how to write it..and my grammar is wrong i just.. so i hope you can forgive me ... so enjoy my angel reader

Have you ever felt lonely? It feels like empty inside you .... and you watch anime to relieve all your stress ... You are the first child from a normal family background but because you are the first child you need to be an example to your siblings .. Mom and dad is a teacher ..it is not coercion but every time you have to obey your family .. you dont know what to do ... then you see an anime called TOKYO REVENGE .. you see them as your idol.

You see mikey as strong mental person . You see Takemichi as person who never give up. You like draken who is very kind inside and you see them as nice person who need help.

One day,in your house..."YN you need to take this exam to go the best school."said your mom."But its hard and it only 10% i can enter that school..i i dont want that school."said yn.

"yn you have to tried first,i know you can do it.Youre pretty genius .You even have good grade at your last exam.Come one yn just take it."Said your father.

"i i ok.. mom and dad i try."reply you with fake smile.

"That my daughter, now can you buy food after you finish all your tuition classes."said mom.

 "Ok mom." said yn. You take your phone and your bag to go to school.After 5 hour you finish all go to tuition class and go to  station train. "hmm... i want to do now hmm maybe watch some anime to wait the train. "said yn then take her phone to choose anime. She choose her favourite anime Tokyo rvenge.. and watch it.

Out of the blue, someone stab her in stomach and slowly took her to the car.They take her money and throw her to  lake.Very cruel..when yn fell she opened her eyes for a moment and saw many female corpses then she closed her eyes and said to herself "can i be free? why? just why ?! this world is cruel.I know that women are weak but im promisei gonna protect them as my family.This is my promise even when i die ".said yn.

Thena nauseating bright light illuminated the lake...