Witches and Wizards, (Tom, Wil, Tubbo)

Começar do início

"What was it about this time?"

"I asked why I couldn't go to school as a wizard again."

"Have you considered getting a job?"

Tommy's eyes widen, "no I haven't!"

"Well what have you been doing all day?!"

"Cleaning up the house and waiting for Wilbur to come home?"

Tubbo facepalms. "Come on man even I work!"

"I know you've told me all about your wonderous job as at the cashier." Tommy roles his eyes.

The two giggle as they step off the platform and into Tubbo's room.

"So how's your parents? They doing pog?" Tommy sits on one of Tubbo's chairs while Tubbo sits at his desk.

"They're doing fine. My mother got a promotion!"

"Good on her!"

"Yea, my father even got his shit together and sobered up a bit since you were last here!"

"How did he manage that?" Tommy snorts.

"We trashed all his alcohol and now mom picks him up from work so he can't get black out drunk at a pub."

"Oh.." Tommy wheezes causing Tubbo to giggle along. The night grows lighter in the sky and Tubbo sat on the floor shifting through a box full of games.

"Do you wanna play something? I got this new game that explores life with no magic!" Tubbo asks grabbing his floating consul off the charging pod as he slides a disk into the monitor.

"Yea sure!"

The two play king into the night-well morning. As 6 rolled around tubbo got dressed using his magical wardrobe thing and left for work. Leaving Tommy to continue playing.

An hour or two into the game he got bored and went to explore Tubbo's room for the umpteenth time.

It was full of stuff. Magical drawers that held infinite items and a tv that was mounted on the wall by nothing.

The small box in the corner that was Tubbo's bed was decorated as ever with bees and lights coming from invisible bulbs. Inside it felt spacious and as comfortable as sleeping in a room full of feathers and blankets.

Tommy felt the magic from the moment he stepped foot into this house, and he flourished in it.

But then Tommy found something that made his curiosity boom. A wand. Tubbo's wand. It was hidden away in a small compartment behind Tubbo's bookshelf.

It was used, chips and cracks line the red wood but it worked as good as the day Tubbo got it.

Tommy has seen use his magic, bright yellow dust that danced around whenever he casted a spell.

He slowly picked it up. Feeling the familiar hum of what Tubbo's magic left behind.

Two voices snapped him out of his thoughts. A females voice and a males.

"Ah come on! Why can't I be a witch?" The female asked the male.

"No, we are a family of wizards. Not witches Maribel."

Tommy tuned the strangers out. Eyeing the wand again.

He could use it. Just one spell. A harmless one! Tubbo won't mind he's not even here. No one is it's just him at his friend's house.

He smiles and grabs a bouncy ball in the pile of discarded mess.

Tommy moves to the living room for more space. It too was clustered with magical items of all sorts.