Chapter 20: The end?

A/N: Well... here it is

"Now lifting off. This plane is heading to Florida."

Yeah. We chose to go with Lunar. It wasn't easy though.

Since Lunar put her life on the line for redemption, the commissioner said that if we keep a close eye on her she'd be accepted into the agency once more. Lunar said she was happier on the vigilante side and now she has Karl's old position. A double agent.

We couldn't run the agency while in America, so someone else was holding the position for us. Someone called Jschlatt from what I've heard. I've never met him.

Then, we had to beg to let us use the agency's jet. We could've gone on a normal plane but Lunar insisted she went with us and she's a criminal in Canada. Going on a public plane wouldn't go well.

So what's next? We're not sure. Maybe we'll lose again. Maybe we'll win. Who knows? Whatever happens. We'll do it together. We swore to protect Canada and that's what we'll do. We've come so far and our adventure isn't over yet. All I hope is that this team, Krew, will leave a legacy for catching the masked murderer.

Someday...

A/N: I feel like absolute shit leaving it off like that but you get what you get. Tysm for reading! It means a lot since this was my first story published on Wattpad. Glad you enjoyed and I'll see you in my other books! - Isaki 💖(Literally_Everything)