Ciara x GB Kane

Kane sat there angry at many things, to start, Stella's spell messed up. And turned him into a woman, and couldn't figure out how to undo it. The spell also aged his body the same age as Ciara's 19.

Ciara had spent the last 10 minutes laughing at Kane, Stella went off head hung in shame. Rain went off with her. What also made the female Kane angry as her new body was horny as fuck.

Kane sat, desperately trying not to think about playing with her new womanhood. 'Come on Ciara leave the damned room already,' Kane thought. She could feel the heat between her legs.

Ciara finally stopped laughing. Stood and patted Kane on the back. Her touch made Kane even more desperate to fuck. "Oh, Kane wait until I tell the other back the tavern..." Ciara stopped. Her eyes went wide, "oh Kane," suddenly Ciara felt her self get wet.

Stella was reading the spell that turned Kane into a woman, "Side Effects could include sexual phenomenons, causing Sexual reaction in nearby people, despite gender," Stella's eyes went wide.

"I need to warn Kane," Stella said, she went to the door and found it locked. "Oh no, no, no"

Ciara jumped onto Kane who was still sitting on the bench in the room. "Ciara?" Kane asked shortly being cut short by Ciara kissing him fiercely. At first, Kane pushed back. Until she melted into the kiss. Ciara moved quickly and starts to remove the baggy white top that someone had given her to wear.

Thanks to the change haven happened less than a few minutes ago, Kane had no bra saving Ciara time. She broke the kiss and latched her mouth around Kane's right nipple. Licking and sucking on it.

Kane moaned uncontrollably, as Ciara continue to suck as Kane's new body withered under Ciara. Her hands sneaked under Kane's boxers, finding a wet spot, "Oh my, wet for me our you? Kane you dirty girl," She said. and stuck a finger straight into Kane's new pussy.

the expressions on Kane's face went from shock to pleasure, "you really do like this don't you?" Ciara asked and pulled her finger out, getting a whimper from Kane, Ciara pulled down Kane's trousers and boxers, and got on her knees in front of Kane, placing her mouth between the legs of the netherbane leader.

Ciara traced her tung around the glistening pussy, then slowly ran the tung over it, Kane squirmed under the tung, Ciara's eyes looked up and made eye contact, and Kane cum, Ciara making sure to lick it all up. 

Kane sighed, "Ciara that was great," She said between deeps breaths, then Ciara jumped onto Kane rubbing her naked pussy over her chest, slowly climbing upwards and finally sitting on her face. Kane couldn't hold her self back and started to lick.

Ciara moan and moaned, "Oh yes, Kane, eat me out like the little whore I am," Ciara moaned. She cummed covering Kane's face.

The two feel to each other's sides breathing heavily.

Stella was hammering on the door, still stuck in the room, when Rain opened the door. "Stella? What's wrong?" He asked.

Stella didn't answer just ran past him, Confused Rain followed. And as they pushed open the door...Rain's left arm moved covering Stella's Eyes and then his right arm covered his eyes. "Why aren't you two wearing clothes?!" He yelled into the room

Ciara laughed. "Why don't you two join us? I'm sure we can have some fun?"