Prince Kenma Kozume X Seme Male Reader

Start from the beginning

"My husband, king William the II."

I bowed before the older man, he brushed the strands of his white beard, also coldly analyzing me, but his posture was more relaxed, probably because I already met with the Queen.

"Arise young man, it's always a pleasure to meet our young noble ranks."

"You're too kind, your majesty."

He chuckled, waiving his hand dismissively.

"You should be more concerned about impressing my wife, but as far as I see you already did splendidly."

He strided away from the rest of them, attending to some other younger nobles. I turned around, scouting the room swiftly, and in the crowd I recognized the silky blue blob of hair. Adrien was walking towards us with crown prince at his tow.

"Ah there you are, we've been looking for you!"

He embraced me tightly, seizing the opportunity to whisper in my ear.

"Dangerous rumors about you and princess, no clue where your crush is."

"He's not my crush you asshole."

"Mhmmmm..."

He let go of me, and I dropped in an elegant dip.

"Your majesty, I'm glad we meet again."

"The pleasure is all mine, Adrien speaks so fondly of you, I'm glad he has such a caring friend."

Adrien wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leaning on me cheerfully.

"He is pretty amazing indeed. Anyway, do you know where your brother is by any chance... "

I elbowed him in the side, he just snickered, jumping away from me. The crown prince furrowed his brows, his eyes flying suspiciously over us.

"I think he's still in his room, he doesn't really enjoy these events."

"Our dear brother is better off alone in his little world."

Ugh, I know that irritating voice...

"Dear sister... So nice of you to join us."

Subtly, almost too secretly he rolled his eyes. I felt gentle fingers draping down my arm before she hugged it tightly.

"You look magical tonight, that gorgeous outfit is soooo alluring."

She flapped her long lashes, her gaze going over me hungrily. I slowly and carefully pulled back towards Adrien.

"Your majesty, you flatter me, I'm sure there are much more beautiful suitors that came far and wide just to see you."

Opening her hand fan, she hid the lower part of her face beneath it, chuckling, obviously forced...

"Oh, you're sooo funny my Lord. There's really one thing on my mind these days."

"Not a lord yet, your majesty, my mother is still head of the house."

She fought the urge to roll her eyes at my constant remarks, but she persisted on getting close to me, trying to touch my arm again. With a sigh I turned around, sweeping Adrien up in a dance position. Music picked up speed and we glided away from the pompous prick.

"Wow, so straightforward, I like to be wine and dined firs you know..."

"Oh shut up, please."

"But, My LoRd, yOu ArE sOoO aLlUrIn- OWW!"

I stepped harshly on the tip of his shoe.

"Serves you right asshole."

"I got her voice right, why are you booing me?"