Time skip of 2 hours

Yuna and her family finally finished their short travel journey to city, with mostly her looking out of window, her brothers sleeping and Mothers quietly singing songs on radio.

❝Wow, it feels so good to walk again!❞, Yuma shouted.

❞Hey Mom can I take a walk after helping with moving things in?❝ Yuna curiously asked, she was wondering how life works here, she wanted to explore things as fast as she can.

❝Sure, just make sure you don't get home late for practice❞, her Mother answered not paying much attention.

❝Can I come too?❞, Yuma excitedly asked.

❝Maybe next time, but I will buy you ice cream when I get back❞, blonde haired girl answered with small smile, ruffling his hair.

Yuma just puffed his cheeks out in defeat.

Yuna walked around city, it was casual like every other city in Japan, still she felt different like this is where she belonged all the time

She passed one park by the river, she felt like she would spend a lot of time there.

All of the sudden she falls down, then she realized she bumped into someone, or maybe they bumped into her.

It didn't matter now, she quickly got up thinking of apologising, after all, her mother always teached her that the most important thing is to be polite to people.

But after the incident she is nice only to her family and people worthy her attention.

❞Hey, could you maybe use your eyes buddy, you know nature gave it to you to use it, not waste it❝, Yuna said pissed.

❞Why? Well of course! But I think you were the one who bumped into me first, young lady.❝, mysterious man, probably in his twenties said.

❝You, you!that's not true!..Nevermind, old people are stubborn anyway❞, Yuna said, more quietly last part, but enough for mysterious person to hear.

❝Did you just call me old?!❞, mysterious man shouted offended.

Yuna just playfully sticked her tongue out.

❝Anyways, I feel like this belongs to you. It's called Basilisk, use it right❞, the man said, sticking out an metal thing that looks like a toy from his pocket, quickly showing it in Yuna's hand.

It was an beyblade that had a brown/orange dragon on it.

❝Huh, why did you give this to me? And what do you mean this belongs to me?! Yah, old man, get back here! ❞, Yuna shouted with an angry and confused expression.

❝We will see each other again❞, mysterious person said.

❝Wait! Whats your name?❞ Yuna asked.

❝That's for me to know and you to find out, good luck on your journey❞ person said leaving.

❝What journey? Ya, get back here! Old man? Pff he leaved. Ugh!!❞, blonde haired girl was angry, she wanted to let it out, so she screamed in frustration.

People were looking at her like she is crazy, but that didn't matter to her now, she was extremely angry, but most importantly she was really confused.

Yuna was walking home, she just bought her little brother ice cream, after all, this frustration and confusing were not enough for her to forget about Yuma

After all she loved her family the most.

Girl decided to forget about today's incident and leave thinking for tomorrow, she had things to unpack and school tomorrow.

The best option was to leave thinking for later and hope tomorrow will be better

❝Basilisk hm... Maybe it isn't that bad as I thought❞, Yuna whisperd quietly.

TBC...