It was a good night in more ways than one for Fezco.

—$—

After officially closing up Pretzelmania, Estrella had success convinced Ashtray to go on the Zipper ride with her.

He only said yes because he realized she was talking about the ride he had been watching all night long. And he liked it so much that he asked her to go on twice.

And now they were all in Fezco's car, taking Estrella home after eating at In N Out.

Fez and Estrella were in the front, both singing along to songs by NWA, and Ashtray was asleep in the backseat, tired from working all night and from hearing Estrella tease him about the way he held her hand out of fear on the Zipper ride.

Fezco noticed the absence of Hector's 64' Impala parked in the driveway as he parked in front of the Rodriguez house, glancing over at Estrella.

"Your dad ain't home?" Fezco asked her.

"No, he's out with his homeboys," Estrella answered.

"Is he gon come back?" Fez asked, then watched as Estrella shrugged in response. "Well then you wanna stay with me again?"

Estrella glanced back at Ashtray and then at Fez, "I do but I think Ash kinda hates me right now."

"Don't worry bout Ash, he luh you and he don't mind," Fez assured her and smiled. "I fosho don't mind. And neither do my grandma."

Estrella laughed, "Okay then, ima just get some shit real quick. You wanna come with me?"

Fez nodded and took his keys out the ignition, then reached back and tapped Ashtray's knee. "Yo we gon be back inna few minutes, ight?"

Ashtray pushed Fez's hand away and hummed in response, leaning on the window to make himself more comfortable and hugging on the blue llama that Estrella gave him earlier.

Estrella smiled a little at how sweet and innocent Ashtray looked while he slept, compared to his usual state.

"He's so cute when he sleeps," She said as she and Fez got out of his car.

"Don't let him hear you say that," Fez laughed and followed behind Estrella as she walked up to the door.

"I'm not scared of him," Estrella shrugged and began to unlock the front door.

Soon after, she and Fezco were inside her house and heading towards her room so Estrella could grab whatever she needed for the night.

Fezco looked around Estrella's room the second he walked in behind her, it was his first time being in a room other than the kitchen/living room in the Rodriguez house.

Estrella began grabbing a couple things as Fez analyzed her room, looking from all the stuffed animals she said she had to the broken TV to the rap posters on the wall and to the picture wall besides the posters.

"Shit, you got a whole bunch of pictures on here," He pointed out as he stepped closer to get a better look.

"It's my wall of fame," Estrella laughed.