Briella's P.O.V

"You think he's gonna be okay?" I murmured to my friend.

"Well, yeah- even though he can be an idiot sometimes." Michelle whispered back to me, half-smiling. I grinned back.

"You know I can hear you two!" Felix called, walking towards the Gate.

I shrugged, amused. "But-" I was cut off by something hard and dry falling onto me. I pushed the object to the floor. "Hey! Get-" I stopped when I noticed that the object was long and a bleached white color. Huh? It looked like a skelaton...

"Skelly!" I picked it up and held it by the shoulders happily. "I knew you were gonna come back to me!" The dark holes that replaced the eyes stared back, emotionless. But I swear I could see some happiness reflecting back.

"Can you save the reunion for later? I'm kinda in the middle of something..." Felix interrupted, standing right in front of the Gate.

"Oh, sorry." I answered back quickly.

Normal P.O.V (Wow, I've never done this, have I? xD Eh, what ya gonna do 'bout it)

Felix took out the bottle of Holy Water, trembling slightly. Briella and Michelle handed him their Stephano statues, eyes wide. With shaky hands, Felix poured the Water over the three golden statues.

"Shall we-" Felix began, only to be interrupted by the two of them.

"Honestly, Pewds, you should do it. You are the hero to start with, and you know it."  they said softly, ushering Felix towards the Gate.

With a shaky inhale (Sounds too weird, huh?), Felix used one hand to open the gate, feeling the smoothness of the bone handle- it disgusted him. With his other hand, he carried the Stephano statues, dripping with Holy Water. Felix exhaled and closed his eyes, stepping into the hell that was beyond the Gate of Bones.

Felix's P.O.V

Once I stepped into that 'torture chamber', I threw the Stephano statues far into the realm of darkness. As I turned to walk back, I couldn't find the Gate. For a moment I was confused, just standing there. Then, I began to panic. What was happening? Am I a sacrifice?!

A wisp of dark mist appeared, starting to overwhelm me. Seriously, what else could happen? The mist forced my mouth open, invading through my mouth, into my throat, my lungs, and finally into my brain. Suddenly, I stopped thinking. It was as if some other being had taken control of my body, like I was possessed. 

The last of my sanity disappeared, like it just simply slipped away. What controlled my body now? Really nothing except the insanity conquering the very core of me. Without me even noticing, a bloodthirsty grin appeared on my face.

All I want is blood. I don't care who's. Loved ones? Friends? Enemies? Yes. I want it all. I'm overflowing with bloodlust. Never have I ever felt this carefree before, it was addicting, maybe even too addicting. 

A growl sounded behind me. My mocking smirk (Search Gin Ichimaru to see what I'm describing! I am otaku crap, huh?) grew wider, if that was even possible. We were in for some fun...I spun around, inspecting the sight in front of me. Creepypastas, horror games, they were all there. It was a dream come true- no longer a nightmare.

My ocean blue eyes seemed to have changed into a glowing pair of red eyes from the feel of it. Without a second thought, I leaped at the first thing I saw, a character from Silent Hill. I slashed, I bit, I felt the rivers of blood flowing down my sides and dripping on the ground below. It dropped to the ground, limp. I felt a tinge of regret that I didn't get to play with it more.

Bloodlust.

They all leaped at me and my heart jumped in excitement. How I loved to be the center of attention! I sunk my teeth into the flesh of Slenderman. I can never describe to you the wonderful taste as the aroma filled the air. Slenderman collapsed with another bite of my fabulous fangs. There, we have a name for it.

Bloodlust.

With a wild swing of my arm, I brought down a disfigured creature. I didn't have enough time to see what it was because I had already moved on to my next victum. The Bro again. This time I can finally take my revenge. I grinned, showing my teeth that were dripping with crimson blood. Claws flashed. And so did my stained teeth. It went down with a thump. No need for those bandages anymore.

Bloodlust.

Jeff the Killer lunged at me, that mocking grin smirking upon me. Maybe it was just angry that I had thought it was a girl before. "You think you have the only mocking grin? (Well actually no...Gin Ichimaru, anyone?) 'Ahaha, look, I have a knife! Neheheh!' (A/N: Oh my God, that reminds me of one of the 'Grey' episodes he played! Anyone with me? Video: BARREL ROOM EASTER EGG! - Grey - Lets Play - Part 4 - YouTube Time: 5:10) And you think that you're fabulous? Well, fuck you! I'm the only fabulous one here." I sneered at him as I leaped into the air, twisting around. Jeff the Killer jumped at me, only for me to dodge at the last second and sink my teeth into his neck, blood pouring out. I'm the next serial killer.

Bloodlust.

I dodged a swinging arm and lunged towards the leg that had tried to kick me. Scarlet drops of red dropped like it was raining as I ripped a head off, a fountain as the bright drops splattered everywhere.

Bloodlust.

Soon, limbs and dead bodies piled on top of each other, the beautiful glow of blood outlining them. Not even one single pant escaped my lips, only a whine saying, "Aw, it's over already?" Did you really think it was impossible to kill the creatures from creepypastas? I kicked at a severed arm, watching it roll and finally hitting a torn-up body. Blood had stopped splattering, it was as if all chaos had stopped. That was too bad. I craved blood and killing, I only need that. Killing is what I survived on.

This is bloodlust, it is.

My eyes widened, one eye turning back to its normal shade of blue while the other stayed red. I gasped and hacked, blinking my eyes. Panic and fear gurgled in my stomach as I studied the scene around me. Blood was everywhere. Half of me craved it, wanting more. The other half drowned in fear.

My eyes started to roll back into my skull. I felt myself dropping, splashing into the lake of blood that had created. My sanity had won over my insanity (Bleach, much?) yet I knew the dark spirit still remained in me, I could feel it swarming in my body, trying to conquer me again. 

My eyes finally closed as I heard a creak and the sound of bone scratching against the floor.

"Felix?"

~~~~~

Ayeee! I had fun typing this. Now I have a reason to name this fanfic "Bloodlust". I'm sorry if this was too gory or if I added too many A/Ns. EXACTLY 1700 words! Brofist!