The Eternal Love°♡ #8

J/K: Just forget it already. Do you want to go out somewhere?

You shook your head as no and sit straight again making Jungkook feel empty. He wants you to rest your head on his shoulder but suddenly he notices something.

J/K: Who's blazer is this? It looks like a men's blazer.

You look at the blazer and a smile appeared on your face.

Y/N: It's Prof. Kim's blazer.

J/K: What do you mean?

Y/N: He was also there. He was the one who protected me from them. When Suli was about to slap me, Prof. Kim came from nowhere and told them some rules and regulations related to public laws, etc;

J/K: Wait a minute was she going to slap you??

You decided not to tell him about the slap scene but it slipped out from your mouth.

Y/N: Y-yeah but Prof. Kim saved me hehe.

You started to fake laugh making Jungkook sigh.

J/K: Hmm!! 

He said looking away making you chuckle and hold his hand.

Y/N: Are you mad at me?

J/K: If you would've heard me before his wife wouldn't have slapped you today.

Y/N: But she didn't slap me right?

He looks at you.

J/K: What if she did? What if Prof. Kim didn't come there huh?

Y/N: Ok I'm sorry I should've listened to you before. It was all my fault to make him my boyfriend.

You said in low voice enough to hear making Jungkook worried.

J/K: Kit Kat I didn't mean that-

Y/N: It's ok Kookie I know you're just worried for me.

You said and gave him a soft smile.

Y/N: Ah you know what? 

J/K: What? 

Y/N: Prof. Kim's grandpa is my grandpa's friend and Nunu left for Switzerland for his Alzheimer treatment so I'm going to live with him for 6 months from today.

J/K: What? When? How? Why didn't you tell me before?

Y/N: Sorry about Seojun's matter I forgot to tell you. How much happened today right?

He nodded.

J/K: So now you like Prof. Kim right?

You look at him immediately.

Y/N: What rubbish!

J/K: You're going to live with him and he saved you today and you're even giving him respect now by calling him, Professor.

You scoff.

Y/N: It's because he stopped her from slapping me. He is still cold towards me and you know that I don't like cold people.

J/K: Anyways only one assignment is left.

You look at him in shock.

Y/N: What? Really? I didn't even start.

He smiled.

J/K: Do you want me to make the rest of them?

Y/N: Ah no!! You're already doing so much for me and I don't want to be a burden to you.