2

C: "Thank goodness unnie, i thought you weren't gonna wake up anytime soon, let's go, it's lunch time now."

Y: "That boy earlier..."

C: "Who? The one you kissed?"

Y: "yea, now i know why he looks so familiar"

C: "Why? Is he one of your exes?"

Y: "No stupid, i know why he looked so familiar, it's coz he's the man i kept on dreaming about, he was really different than what i expected"

C: "woa, that really must be destiny, i do think you two would make a really cute couple"

Y: "over my dead body!"

C: "Okay fine, i just said that coz it's time to move on from Jinjin, i mean he's the one who broke up with you, wouldn't it be nice to make him jealous with a much better boyfriend?"

Y: "much better boyfriend? you mean that boy? nevermind i'd rather die single than to date anyone of them"

C: "well, if you say so..."

This is really pissing me off, i should be stressing over my assignments and not these stupid men. Ugh

As they both went to the cafeteria, Sooho approaches them.

"What the hell do you need, ugh"

Y: "umm excuse me, we have to go now"

S: "look, i'm genuinely sorry for what my friend did, okay?"

Y: "why are you here and not him? he literally catcalled a junior, don't you think that's disrespectful. And i missed my first ever class because of him!"

S: "listen, i don't say sorry and i dont do this very often so just accept it"

Y: "you really had the guts to tell me that? Are you telling me to be grateful just coz you're saying sorry in your friend's behalf? Listen to me. I don't care how old you are, respect comes both ways and don't expect me to even accept your fucking apology when you're not even sincere. Leave us alone and never talk to me again"

S: "but wait-"

I just walked out, without any reply. I mean who wouldn't? It would be really nice if i didn't meet him, he should've just stayed in my dreams. Ugh

_____

Bell rings*

Finally, this was a really long day. I sure hope i don't see him anymore.

L: "anyone of you want's to go out? i saw a really good samgyup resto nearby, let's go?"

Y: "yea, this day was really exhausting. i hope this doesn't get any worse"

???: "Youngro?"

J: "hold up, what are you doing here? weren't you in Melbourne? The nerve you got to come follow her here"

JY: "look, i don't want any trouble okay? I just want to talk to her"

He pulls her hand and

S: "what do you think you're doing?"

J: "what a pain, hey you tw-"