01

Chapter 01:

"i'm sorry! i didn't mean to be rude!", beomgyu followed yeonjun who was walking inside the changing room.

"yeonjun you won't listen to me? come on!"

yeonjun turned around, beomgyu stopped following him and looked down in embarrassment.

"i hate it beomgyu, you keep changing yourself for someone, this is so wrong. you shouldn't be doing this just for the sake of liking him! he doesn't even know you like him and you keep changing for him. i can't see someone i've known forever doing this to himself!"
"i like doing it though, change is good. good for me, it has never made me feel uncomfortable"
"really? should i remind you of the week after you came out as gay?"
beomgyu remained silent, yeonjun didn't say anything wrong, he has always been right.

yeonjun sighed and walked to the shorter one, "listen, i apologize too, you can do whatever you want. just come to me when you can't handle the change!", yeonjun said in a softer tone, holding beomgyu's shoulders.

beomgyu nodded. "now treat me!"
"sure sir, what would you like to have?"
"some love"
yeonjun said, spreading his arms. beomgyu made a disgusted face.

yeonjun closed his eyes and a rather taller guy hugged him.
beomgyu held his laugh.

"beomgyu, you've gotten taller, hm?"
"yeah, open your eyes", beomgyu chuckled.

yeonjun opened his eyes and was startled.
"hyuka! why did you-"
"you wanted love!"

beomgyu chuckled. "let's go have some food!"
"you know what i deserve?"
"dessert!"
beomgyu and kai chuckled.

yeonjun looked at them, confused. beomgyu tugged his arm around yeonjun's shoulder and dragged him with himself.

"where are you staying, kai?"
"the dorms, they're quite comfy"
"i might crash at your place some day"
"yeah, your crush stays at the room beside mine"
"wait really?"

yeonjun brought what they had ordered and sat in front of both of them.

"where are you both staying?"
"well, i bought myself an apartment near school, i have a free room if any of you wants to join me!", yeonjun stated.

beomgyu said, "save it for me, since my dad won't allow me to stay at the dorm"

yeonjun smiled and nodded, expecting the answer.

kai opened his phone, "beomgyu, since when are you following taehyun?"

"yah! choi beomgyu, you took years to follow me! you're following taehyun so soon-"
"i opened my Instagram account not too long ago, i just found him today"
yeonjun was pouting.

"why are you pouting, you were the first person i followed!"
"does first matter?"

hyuka chuckled. "but why aren't you posting anything beomgyu?"
"i don't know, i just didn't see anything i wanted to post"
"yet you have thousands of followers"
"that's because yeonjun keeps tagging me"

hyuka took beomgyu's phone and scrolled down the gallery.