Chapter 8: Zecs death and Izzy's not bipolar

EARLY UPDATE EVERYONE!!!! MIANLY BECAUSE I WAS BORED AND WANTED TO WRITE THIS, BUT STILL HERES A UPDATE.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, you ok?" I asked while I walked into Jace's office.

He looked over at me, and opened his arms up for me. "Come here, princess," so I walked over to him and sat down in his lap. "I don't know why Zec would want to mess with me. He knows I will defeat him the second he come here and tries to take you."

"Jace, don't stress over it. I know you will be ready when it happens, even if you didn't even know it was going to happen." He sighed and looked at me.

"Promise me you won't get mad at me."

"Ok." I was really confused on why he would think I would get mad at him.

"About an hour after we got here a few days ago, I got a call from Zec's Beta. He said that Zec was going insane, going on about how he was going to get you back. He said Zec wasn't doing anything that would help their pack. He was hurting them, then forcing them to train right after he abused them, and for longer than their wolves could handle if they hadn't been abused before. He told me that you, him, and his mate, Bella had become close those two weeks he was there, and asked me if I could come and help him take over his pack. I said I don't know that I would think about it, because you never know if it could be a set up for war. Yesterday when I went to go meet with Nathan, I was really meeting with Eddie to talking about what would happen if I help." He sighed and looked at me to see if I wanted to say something. But I couldn't, I was speechless. Why wouldn't he tell me this, I'M HIS MATE FOR CHRIST SAKES!!! But anyways I let he continue, "I said I would still need to think about it and talk to you about it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this right after it happened."

I just looked at him. I was hurt to say the least. "You should of told me, Jace." My voice cracked.

"Isabella, you have to understand. If it would have turned out that he was playing me, I could have risked losing. I know you guys became friends and would want to help them. Isa-"

I cut him off, "then why are you telling me now." I'm pretty sure I was crying.

"I know he is being serious and I want you to choose. Isabella, princess I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I really am. Please don't cry, it hurts to see you cry." He pulled me into his chest.

"Help him, Jace." I said into his chest about three minutes later.

"I will. Do you forgive me, princess?" he asked sounding hurt I didn't say anything about that yet.

"Yes, do you really think if I didn't I would let you hold me?" I looked up at him.

He sighed, "I guess you have a point." Then he kissed me genteelly. "I have some work I have to finish up, you can stay here if you want or leave and do something more interesting."

"I think I want to stay just where I am." I smiled up at him. Ok I swear I'm not bipolar, just some things he says can really hurt even if they aren't meant to, ok just clearing that up.

"So you're just going to sit on my lap while I finish my work." He raised an eyebrow at me. I nod my head. About ten minutes later I fell asleep.

JACE'S P.O.V.

Isabella fell asleep about ten minute into my paper work. I looked down at her sleeping, she look so peaceful, like a sleeping angel. I can't believe I got lucky to have my sleeping princess right here.

I don't know what I would have done if I didn't fine here that day. I was planning on listening to my grandmother about getting married to someone that wasn't my mate. I had promised myself if I dint find her by the end of the year I would.

It's funny really because I've said that for the last five years, and never once did. I never could because I knew I would fine her it just wasn't the right time yet. If I did I would have ended up like my dad, he married my mom, then they both found their mates, they happen to be married to each other also.

My parents are fine, but they never let me or Luke give up on finding our mate. My dad told me if I waited I would get her, but it could hurt the pack by waiting. I think my parents are still shocked that the pack it the biggest and strongest one earth. Life has a weird way of working its self out.

"JACE COME ONE WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY ZEC, HE'S PISSED OFF AND HIS PACK LOOKS REALLY WEAK, BUT WE CAN'T KILL ZEC. YOU NEED TO GET OUT THERE!!!!" Nathan yelled at me pulling me out of my thoughts and waking up Isabella.

"Oh, that baster has some guts to come here trying to get my mate. Izzy stay here, I'll be back soon." I walked up to Nathan, "Stay here and make sure no one comes in and tries to get her. If she gets hurt I will kill you. Got it?"

"Ya man just get out there." Nathan pushed me out the door, then shut and locked it.

I shifted into my pure black wolf and run outside. It wasn't hard to find Zec, so I was attacking he with in seconds of getting out side.

"Give up Zec, you're not going to get her." I said to him.

He looked at me then laughed, "Oh, I'm going to do more than get her, I'm going to fuck her, and she is going to have my kids. Me, her and our kids are going to live together happi-"

Ok that it, I'm killing the baster for even think he would get to see her naked. Oh wait my wolf already did that. Wow he must be pissed.

'take care of this mess.' I said through the mind link to the pack.

I run back to Isabella just needing her, but when I got in I saw her in the corner and Nathan fighting a wolf. That just pissed me off even more, so I did what any pissed off werewolf that just had someone say they wanted to fuck your mate and now there is another wolf trying to get your mate would do... I killed that wolf, then shifted and went over to Isabella and wrapped her in a hug.

"Is it over?" she was shaking, and I could tell she thought someone else was going to try to take her.

"Ya it's over."

Then of course Luke walked in with some blonde girl. "Thanks man." Which caused Isabella to look up at him and who I'm going to guess is Mini. Then she growled at them.

"Izzy why are you growling it's just Luke and um..."

"Mini" Luke finish.

She looked at me like I was crazy, and only then did I remember I was naked. Well will piss her off even more if I move.

"Here man." Nathan handed me some basketball shorts and a V-neck t-shirt.

"Thank."

"Don't worry, Izzy, I really don't want to see you mate naked." Mini said then turned around and nuzzled her head into Luke's chest.

"And I sure as hell don't want you seeing any other guy naked." Luke mumbled.

"That goes for you too, princess." I said to Izzy, not being able to help myself there.

She rolled her beautiful blue eye and let go of me so I could put my clothes on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

ABBIE