Chapter 01: Kill him

Comenzar desde el principio

"Come. I have to talk about something." Namjoon gestured with his hand. Jungkook nodded and got up from the chair. Jimin smirked towards him.

"Oh he is so tall and handsome as hell," Jimin sang. Jungkook rolled his eyes and slapped his head from behind before he walked away towards Namjoon. Jimin hissed and chuckled to himself.

Jungkook reached him and both stood face to face to each other. "Hey. What you wanted to talk?"

Namjoon smiled and cleared his throat. "I was just wondering if you are free this evening."

Jungkook felt his cheeks reddening as he stared at the handsome guy in front of him. Jungkook and Namjoon have been friends since years. Jungkook was a medical student while Namjoon studied psychology. Jungkook found Namjoon really smart and handsome. An ideal man. He would have been the guy that he would want to be with. The ideal boyfriend kind of guy. And Jungkook may or may not have developed a crush on him. He really liked him. There wasn't a doubt about it.

"Yeah of course, I'm." Jungkook cleared his throat. "Why? Did you need something from me?"

"No. Not at all," Namjoon smiled. Jungkook drooled over his dimples smile. He looked even more handsome like that. "I just wanted to bring you along on a dinner."

"A dinner?" Jungkook questioned. Namjoon nodded. "Just the two of us?"

"Yeah. Just the two of us." Namjoon confirmed. Jungkook and Namjoon have an eye contact for a while and then Jungkook looked away, smiling to himself.

"Okay. I'll go with you. Just a dinner, right? N-Not a date?" Jungkook stuttered out.

Namjoon chuckled. "Why? Do you want it to be a date?"

"N-No, I was just saying." Jungkook scratched back of his head.

"Okay then, Kook. See you in the evening," Namjoon exclaimed. "I'll pick you up."

Jungkook nodded his head, eyeing the older walking away. He smiled like a high school girl and squealed inside his mind. He turned around and saw Jimin standing in front of him with a smirk plastered on his face. Jungkook sighed heavily and walked past him towards the same table.

"My best friend is finally not single anymore. His priorities are changed. He will not have time for me. Oh, I'm so lonely! No one loves me-" Jimin dramatically spoke but Jungkook didn't let him complete and threw a paper ball on his back. "Sit your dramatic ass down already!"

_

Spoons clattering could be heard from the household as a woman placed the utensils on the dinning table while his husband sat on the chair across her and helped her serving the food.

"You made mak-guksu? Wow, it's smells delicious, darling." The man complimented while smelling the freshly served buckwheat noddle with broth and vegetables. The woman smiled and replied, "Yeah. Hope it tastes good."

"It will. Ryujin, Where is Jungkook? Isn't he doing the dinner with us?"

Ryujin sat across him on the chair and poured herself a glass of water. Before she could answer Jungkook walked towards them. They both saw him. "Oh hey, Jungkook. I was asking about you to your mother. Come have dinner. It's your favorite buckwheat noddles." Taehyung mentioned.

Jungkook glanced at his mother who was drinking water from the glass and then she looked at him.

"Are you going somewhere? You are dressed so fancy like you're going on a party." She asked checking his outfit out. Jungkook was wearing a white button up shirt tucked into his black pants with his favourite pair of loafers.