"Within a month...?" she grabbed the mannequin and slashed down its chest before laying in on the table, "Do it again. I want to see how far you've gotten within a month."

(Y/n) hovered a hand over the large slash, pouring a steady flow into it and nearly healing the five-inch long incision entirely, "Hold on, there's still a little..." she stopped the flow before starting it again, healing the rest of the cut before smirking at Shoko and Megumi.

"Hm... Good job, (L/n). Keep it up," Shoko grabbed the doll and placed it in the supply closet while the two teens left the room.

"Gumi, aren't you supposed to be training with everyone else?"

"Yeah, but... I want to celebrate with you," a shy smile formed of his face while the large grin grew on (Y/n)'s.

"Alright! Let's go into town and grab a bite to eat, yeah?" she grabbed his hand, dragging him to the dorms and shoving him to his room, "Wear something nice—or at least decent."

She went to her own room to get dressed, pulling on a black sleeveless turtleneck and tucking it into her black high-waisted shorts before sliding on a red trench coat that matched the red laces she put on her black combat boots and the red glasses that she wore. She left her room, waiting for Megumi to leave his as she stared at her laces with a happy smile. The door opened, revealing the raven-haired boy in a white shirt, black pants, red shoes, and red watch fastened around his wrist. He looked at the girl's outfit smiling to himself at the mostly matching colors before she grabbed her hand again and led him to the school's entrance. They walked through the long path through the forest, neither of them mentioning that (Y/n) never let go of Megumi's hand, "Did you purposely wear red?"

"What if I did?" Megumi smirked as he side-eyed the girl who returned the gesture. The two eventually boarded the train, sitting beside each other as they chatted idly until they reached their stop.

Megumi looked out the window, nudging the girl who laid her head on his shoulder, "We're here. Wake up." He poked the (h/c) girl's cheek, watching as her eyes fluttered open and immediately looked into his.

"Oh, thanks," (Y/n) and Megumi stood up and exited the train, "There's this bakery nearby and they sell the most delicious danishes in Tokyo!" She stretched her arms over her head as she directed her friend to a small shop, opening the door with a little ring.

"Welcome!" the brown-haired girl greeted at the counter before turning her attention back to a tall, blonde-haired man. (Y/n) brought Megumi to a corner of the shop, salivating at the delicious sweets and pastries.

Megumi watched the wide-eyed girl with a smile before standing beside her and picking out a couple of small treats. (Y/n) grabbed two large strawberry danishes and dragged the boy to the counter. The blonde man at the register, quickly payed before turning around, nearly bumping into the teens behind him, "Oh, sorry."

"It's fine," (Y/n) watched the man leave before she set the danishes down and snatching the treats from Megumi's hand to place them with hers, "I'll pay!" She reached for her pocket but her hand missed and slid just over her coat as a hand already reached in front of her, handing a few bills to the cashier. (Y/n)'s jaw dropped as she looked at the tall boy behind her, "Wh— Traitor! I was gonna pay!" she let out a huff at his smirk, turning to grab the bag of pasties and huffing again at the grin on the cashier's face, "Thank you..." she muttered to the cashier before walking away.

Megumi stifled a laugh as he followed the red-cheeked girl back to the train station, "Are you really mad?" The girl only sped up, smiling softly as the boy kept his pace to match hers.

"Oh! Gumi, open," as the girl sat on the moving train, she tossed a small treat into Megumi's mouth before shifting in her seat again and looking away.

"Thank you, (Y/n)," Megumi's voice was soft as his hand neared hers before quickly pulling back.