03

DEVOTEDChapter three — "New classmate: Kugisaki Nobara"

DEVOTED
Chapter three — "New classmate: Kugisaki Nobara"

SLIPPING ON HER long dark blue jacket, (Y/n) opens her door, "Mornin' fellas

SLIPPING ON HER long dark blue jacket, (Y/n) opens her door, "Mornin' fellas." Unwrapping a cherry flavored lollipop and popping it in her mouth, she offers her two classmates a smirk. She shut the door behind herself, hands reaching up to fix the collar of her jacket as she walked down the hallway, guiding the boys to the exit of the dorm building. Reaching into her inner coat pocket, she turns around, walking backwards as she tosses two lollipops to her friends. Pushing the door open with her back, the girl places her hands in her pockets as she allows the guys to exit first.

The walk to the station is full of idle chatter, ranging from how they slept the night prior to why their teacher had directed them to Harajuku. The pink-haired boy wondered, "Ooh~ D'ya think Gojo-sensei is taking us shopping?"

"Definitely not—besides, shopping with him only ends up with you carrying all of his bags," (Y/n) shivered at the memory as she slid into the seat beside Yuji. Glancing at Megumi as he sits on the other side of her, she decides to rest her eyes for a while, still listening to Yuji speak and occasionally adding her own comments.

Feeling the train come to a stop, opening her eyes, the girl follows her friends off the train and towards a rail a little ways away from the station. Yuji leaned against the rail as they waited for their teacher, "Only four first-years? Isn't that a little small for a class?"

Gripping the rail as she sat atop of it, (Y/n) replied, "Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses?"

"Guess not..."

Standing on the other side of Yuji, Megumi joined the conversation, "That's how rare we jujutsu sorcerers are."

"By the way, didn't you say I'm the fourth?"

"The other one was admitted a while ago. This is an unusual school, and everyone has different circumstances," Megumi looked past Yuji to glance at the (h/c)-haired girl, internally smiling when she shut her eyes to bask in the morning sun.