06

DEVOTEDChapter six — "Your new lessons"

DEVOTED
Chapter six — "Your new lessons"

❝YOU'RE LATE, MEGUMI,❞ the tall girl turned her head, looking at the raven-haired boy as he walked towards her

YOU'RE LATE, MEGUMI,❞ the tall girl turned her head, looking at the raven-haired boy as he walked towards her. Beside her was Inumaki Toge who silently greeted the first-year.

"Kelp."

"Where were you?" Maki asks her underclassman.

"Does it matter?" Megumi stands beside the green girl, "Zen'in-senpai, as a jujutsu sorcerer, what kind of people do you want to save?"

"Huh? I don't think about it."

"I wasted my time asking," despite mumbling, Megumi's words were heard by the girl beside him who angrily turned to him.

"What?!"

On the track field, Nobara called her classmate's name as she was thrown through the air, "Fushiguro! What're you doing conducting an interview over there?! Trade Places with me! This school uniform is a pain! I'm gonna go buy a cute tracksuit!"

"What're those two doing?" Megumi watched his classmate be sent flying by Panda.

"You guys are weak in close combat. First, try and win against me. Then we'll talk," Maki spun her long naginata polearm as she spoke.

Nobara's orange eyes briefly landed on a head of (h/c) hair and smiled as she stood up from the ground, "(L/n)! Over here!" The rest of the group followed her gaze to find the mentioned girl standing behind the entrance. She let out a sigh, stuffing her hands in her pockets before walking forward.

"Hey, guys," the girl didn't bother to smirk or smile as she greeted them. In all honesty, she wasn't going to approach them had Nobara not spotted her.

Looking at (Y/n)'s black trench coat, Nobara attempted to lighten her friend's sour mood, "You always rock trench coats."

"Thanks. Has anyone seen Gojo? He left a note in my room but I can't find him," (Y/n)'s indifferent expression stayed the same as she turned her gaze to the rest of the group.