𝟏 | 看護婦

►nurse

nurse.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TW: none

A/N: first chapter! hate the way it came out, but i always do, so lets get it over w so we can get to the good shit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

EVERYTHING HURT. He had received worse beatings in his lifetime, sure, but this was the first time someone had ever swept him off of his feet. His brother had been absent, perhaps that's what caused this. Some punks had come up to him and picked a fight with him when his brother wasn't there, and normally he would have been able to hold his own.

But, dammit, he was tired. That was all.

So there he was, clutching his arm and limping down the hallway of a nearby apartment complex. He needed somewhere to rest, anywhere would have sufficed. Slight issue, though, apparently no one liked to answer their door anymore. His phone had died hours ago. He was completely lost.

He didn't blame them. If he were in their shoes and a bloodied stranger knocked on their door at two o'clock in the morning, he wouldn't have answered either. No, he blamed his shit luck.

He groaned, stumbling onto what might have been the tenth doorstep of that evening. He must have dislocated his shoulder, or something along those lines, because he found himself physically unable to raise his hand to knock on the door. He weakly felt around for the doorbell before pressing it.

12A. He would never forget that number.

When the door opened, and revealed the pajama-clad form of a young girl, he felt bad for knocking.

The remnants of a bun sat atop her head, with messy strays sticking up in every which direction. A few strands fell delicately against her [tone] skin and brushed over her cheeks. She was wearing a night gown and a pair of oversized slippers. Her tired, tired eyes... there was something about them that drew him closer to her. Subconsciously, perhaps, his eyes drifted to her lips.

His trembling hands gripped the doorframe, and it was then that he realized he had never squirmed under anyone's gaze until this very moment.

The girl opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She bit her lip, and then her eyes met his. "Uh..."

"Sorry to bother you so late," he swallowed. He apologized. He never apologized, but at this point he was getting desperate. He didn't want to bother such a cute girl, so he resolved that he would simply use her phone and call his brother to come pick him up. Yeah, that was perfect. "I'm a little uh... I was wondering if I could borrow your phone?"