𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫...

Nobodys POV

Eddie goes back to his apartment, he went inside heated up some tater tots while venom and his temporary host watches Eddie from the roof top

~Venoms current host POV~

eh..hello my name is James and l was just walking in an alley way and there's this black Goo of a thing attached to me and now lm stalking this some guy name Eddie Brock?..

Idk why did l let this thing control me...

"We are not a thing puny human and eddie is not some guy...we need to protect him"

"Oh uhm sorry?.....So what do l call you??"

I didn't know what to say l was still terrified of Him and somehow he can...wait..SEE MY THOUGHTS?!

"Venom call me Venom and yes we can see your thoughts Dum@ss"

"Oh uh alright venom..."

"Uhh l kinda have a question.." l asked him waiting for a response

"What is it"

"Why are we stalking him?"

"We need to protect him"

"If you need to protect him why dont you just combined with him?"

I waited for another response but it took along time he was very quite..

"Personal..."

"Oh..ok"

I stayed quite while watching this guy name Eddie...

Nobodys POV

Eddie sat down on his couch while eating some tater tots and doing his work..still pale as ever and he also missed venom...
He loved the presence of venom by his side it makes him feel comfortable..warm..felt like home..

Few hours pass by venom still watches eddie but since he is very hungry he decided to just go and grabs some food

Venom sinks into James skin and he went to buy some tater tots and chocolate..

James POV

Alright l just got home bought some food for venom since he was hungry, l had to buy lots of food for him so he can stop threatening me by saying he's going to eat my liver...still terrified...l put everything in the counter, heated up 3 bags of tater tots and waited...

Few hours kinda past by venoms full and l think lm just gonna go to bed anyways the time says 8:26 Am...l got to my bedroom and just feel asleep..

Venoms POV

So we decided to get out of this human's body few hours past by we reach eddies apartment and went inside to check, we saw Eddie sweating in his bed...

He was moving so much we think his having a...Nightmare...we approach Eddie and..

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER AHAHAHAHHA