The beginning and the end.

{{CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE!!}}

"Kanna thinks the sacrifice is Y/N! Kanna remembers Sou's card! It was a key master!" Kanna said, trying to convince everyone to vote for someone else, someone that wasn't Shin.
"See everybody! I am not a commoner! Kanna confirmed it!" Shin said in the calmest but aggravated voice ever. Why did there have to be not one, but two sacrifices?!
All heads turned my way, "G-guys..! Come on! I wouldn't try to-", cut off by a yelling voice. "You wouldn't try to what?! Kill us all so you can escape with Sou?!" I looked at the person who said it, Q-Taro?! "W-What do you mean?! I wouldn't wanna risk my life leaving with someone who I barely know!" oh no..
I heard Sara state something otherwise. "If you didn't want to escape with him...then why'd you cradle him when he was passed out!" My face turned a bright pink as Sou's face was in shock, "S-simple! Because we're friends!" I replied, "Plus! What does that have to do with me being the Sacrifice?!" shit. What... what did I just say..?
"And the cat's out of the bag!" Keiji said, as Gin glared at him. "Wait-!" I said, to no avail.

"Ohohoho! One sacrifice is out! What about the other?" Miley said, as everyone looked shocked, wait.. did she not tell anyone else?

"Miley... You didn't tell everyone..?" I asked "Nope! I only told the other sacrifice!" she replied. The only thing I could do was look at Shin, with desperate eyes I'm pretty sure he knew what they meant, "Please convince them that I'm not the sacrifice..! Or vote for me! I'll save you from this hell.", and with that he looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip!~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know Sara is the key master! Because I- ..." Joe had said. While sweat dripped from his face.
"Because I am the Sage!" said Joe, Kai looked shocked, were those words... not true?

"Yes I can also confirm that Sara is in fact, the key master.", he said in a calm tone of voice. Wait... How did the both of them know who the key master is?! Something isn't right...

"Which one of you is lying?!" Sara said.
"If I remember correctly, Kai did say something about about being the sage.",said Keiji. Kai's face went pale.
"D-Don't kill me..!" Kai said ,"I have important information on why we're here! So please! I'm begging you..! Don't kill me!" he was practically begging. Everyone's head turned towards Joe. The bags under his eyes extremely visible. Sweat dripping down his face till eventually the sweat fell to the concrete.
"Hey not seem weird or anything Sara,", he said staring at Sara as sweat dripped from his face, "but I love ya!" he said so casually, a nervous smile breaking on his face.
"Time to vote!" Miley said "Wait-" Sara and Sou say, their word's not reaching Miley's.
"Time to vote. Choose wisely." , she said as the voting buttons popped up, naturally I voted for myself. As I hoped everyone would do the same. "Looks like it's a tie between Joe, Keiji, Kai, and Y/N! Last chance to vote. Choose wisely or else more blood will be on the floor." ,Miley said so casually.

Joe : 1
Keiji: 1 2
Kai: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Y/N: 1 2

"Looks like Kai will be getting executed!" Miley said, that nasty grin plastered onto her face.
"But first! We must get the extra gas off the boat!" no one understood her reference as she sighed. "We have to kill the sacrifices first." , Sara's face drops, as Miley hands her a button. Joe makes eye contact with Sara, before the pain in his eyes was very obvious. As tubes landed inside of his sides, quickly draining blood. Panic took over Sara's body. "If you want to save Joe, press the button to withdraw the tubes. Quickly though! Or else he'll die." Sara's face dropped, a panic wave overtook her as she started pressing the button a lot. the only thing heard was the sound of the clicks. "Clickclickclickclickclickclickclick" tears fell down her face ,"Pft- All of the time you pressed the button, caused Joe more pain!" she chuckled, as Sara's face is full of despair, her legs weak, falling onto the ground.
"It's your turn now Y/N!" Miley said. I felt the arms wrap around my waist "You won't take them! You can't! They promised!" I felt the wet tears fall down, then onto my arms, it was Shin! "What did.. What did you tell me?" Miley responded, Shin immediately jumping back, his arms slipping off my waist as robotic arms rapped around my waist, pulling me back towards a machine. I was quickly placed inside.

~~~~~~~~Shin POV~~~~~~~~
I watched the hands take them, putting them into a machine? I looked horrified as they banged on the glass. "Guys! Y-you have to save me..! I know more about this killing game we were put into..! Trust me! I know everything..!" they said in a somewhat desperate voice. Next thing I know I see Miley toss a bucket at me. "I recommend you keep it with you! You'll want to vomit after this." , she said, that followed up with a laugh. My head turned over to the machine as something none of us had seen was forced down their throat. Next thing we know we see their eyes turn a black color, as their whole body breaks down. Were they..? No.. They were. They're one of Midori's dolls..! Next thing I know "Y-Y/N... *gag*" ,I held the bucket to my face, vomiting inside of it. I turned my head away. I finally snapped yelling ,"YOU FUCKING PROMISED Y/N! YOU SAID YOU'D FUCKING STAY! Y-you promised..".

Thanks for reading this! I really appreciate it!

word count : 969