I looked at him surprised and gently took it. I held it up to my face.

"Ah...hello..this is Park Nabi" I said and chuckled awkwardly as I waved to the camera.

"Mom...Dad. you're okay right? I hope so. I don't have to worry about Ye Jun because he's at the archery tournament. He's far away from here" I said as I felt tears fill up my eyes thinking about my family.

"Ah..mm..nayeon you're still out there right?" I asked as I looked into the camera.

"I know we fight a lot but...I love you..please be safe" I said softly before closing the camera and setting it down.

Nam ra slowly grabbed the camera and opened it and looked at herself in it for a bit before she just decided to close it and set it down.

"Hey what's up?" I asked her as I stared at her. She blinked slightly and then looked at me.

"You know..." she said softly as she stared into my eyes.

"I was so use to everyone hating me.." she said softly. "And hardly having any friends. And the situation I am in now" she said and gently brought her hand up and touched my face, which caused my face to heat up as I looked at her nervously.

"But it was you...that saved me...it was your voice sweetly calling me that stopped me from biting everyone. It was you telling me I'd be okay..that I could get through this that helped me" she said softly as I stared at her slightly shocked.

"Its always you...that...came to me so happy and full of smiles that literally brightened my day. The way you take care of me even when I don't need it" she said softly as she smiled gently.

"I don't...don't... I-" I said but was cut off my her pulling me forward and placing her soft lips on mine. I sat there in shock and I'm pretty sure my cheeks were pink because of how on fire they felt.

She then gently pulled away and looked at me "I'm glad...I met you Nabi" she said softly. I smiled softly and grabbed her hand and we sat there together in silence.

I didn't know how to feel. Nam ra basically just confessed to me and I had so many thoughts and emotions that I had to sort out.

◇◇◇

"Do you hear that?" Nam ra asked as I heard a sound in the distance from I nodded "yeah I do" I said as we got up which confused everyone.

"What is it?" Su hyeok asks

"We heard something strange" I said as my eyebrows furrowed.

Nam ra grabbed my hand and dragged me to the window that was covered by the curtains and we carefully listened.

Everyone got up confused and followed us.

I carefully listened to the sound and it sounded like muffled groaning and shrieking.

"I can hear it" she said softly and I nodded. "So can I" I said

"What? What is it you guys hear?" On jo asked and I turned and looked at them and so did Nam ra.

"It sounds like someone is puking" she said and I nodded agreeing with her.

"It stopped" I said as I noticed we couldn't hear the sound anymore.

"What stopped?" Su hyeok asked us curiously.

"The puking sound..it stopped" I said confused as I raised an eyebrow. Who was making that sound? How are they alive?

"Stop it. You guys are scaring me" hyo ryeong said as I turned and looked at her.