Chapter 1 : annul the marriage?

At the royal palace where the royal families live, king vasilios was waiting for his children to eat breakfast with him at the dining room. An maid came in and greet the king, and then she hold the door handle and open the door. The king raise his head to see which of his children has arrived, it is a young man who has long black hair that reach to his waist, and have yellow eyes that shine like gold. He is the second prince of the empire, Qing vasilios, twin brother to Ian vasilios.

The king said "your late, Qing,"
Qing response "sorry, father, I just love to sleep that I forgot times."

The conversation that immediately end within in a second, silent and awkward breakfast, but this kinda situation would be normal for him.
Or the original owner of this body, in his past life, he is an exchange student from china to Korea. His original name was shen liqing, he had almost the situation same as the original owner of this body. His grade were good and had a normal life that he want, since his family didn't see him like he existed. So he want get away from his family as soon as possible, he only want to have a normal life but he had a car accident. Which made he came to this world as another person, and this world is an novel which Qing came to love but hated afterward, that novel names is 'the man I love', it's an harem novel where main character Yuri Elisabeth had four man who seek for her love. One of the male lead is that brother of his, he would love the novel if the male would learn how to respect her. To be honest he does not like they were treating her, the novel only write about the male lead POV but didn't write about how she feel. But he did know the novel didn't write about Ian had a brother before, but since he is here, he would have to live normally as he wanted in his past life. He will not do anything villainous acts and just a prince who minding his business,

The king asked the maid "where is Ian? He didn't came for the breakfast today."
Qing answer scarcest "perhaps that brother of mine is flirting with women again, the likes of him should be get out of the empire."
The king simply said "I can't, he is an heir to the throne, you know that."
Qing stand up and said calmly "why? Father, I also an prince so why you don't want me to be an heir?"
Qing then said with a fake smile "oh, I understand, it's because he is 'older', so as a younger brother I should stand down shouldn't I? I thought you might lonely but it seem like there is no need, so excuse me for an early leave."

Qing immediately leave after he finish talking, the king still had a same face when he is leaving. Qing didn't want to be with that so-called father any longer, first, he went to the royal library, he love to read the novel from this world ever since he came here. After an hour or two, he takes some book that he hadn't finished reading to his bedroom, and then he would go to the office. Because before he came here, Qing has been managing half of the empire ever since he is 12, so he does same like the original owner. But what about the crown prince? He just
Practice the sword art, if is not the only thing he does, then he just flirting with some women. He went to the office only after breakfast, and he went to the office only three times a week. And today he is going managing the empire business again, after another hour. When he was about to take a break, suddenly there is a knock on the door. Qing allow it, the door open to reveal an knight with a letter in his hand.

Qing asked "what bring you here today? as you can see, I was about to take a break if you don't know."
The knight answer "your highness, there is a letter that was supposed to be sent the crown prince. But he was doing his stuff again, so I don't what do with the letter, since it was miss Melissa who sent it. And the maid said the letter is about the engagement, so I came here
To seek your highness suggestion."
Qing stopped his pen work and asked "is that so? Knight can you give me the letter?"

The knight hand over the letter to Qing, when he open the letter, he was expecting another love letter since Melissa is in love with his brother, and last time he saw her, she still is in love with him. But what was written in there shocked him and last line even shocked him more.

The letter written "Good day, your highness? Even now, when summer is soon ending, the bird are chirping and the flowers are blooming beautifully. So I sincerely ask please annul the engagement. I'll write it again since it's important. Please annul engagement, in the flowers you gave me, you wrote another person's name. And I do not want to know about the lady you spent an intimate night with.
No, truthfully, don't you hate me? Let's annul this engagement coolly. This is my 49th letter. It's a waste of paper. If you like aura of an duke's estate, how about you get married with  Jake instead."

Qing didn't know what to say, since he didn't expect her to write about annul engagement in the first place. Come to think of it, she has been lately going to the royal palace a few times, but he just thought that it was Ian who invited her. But it didn't seem like to be the case, not only that Melissa letter had been send it for 49th times and no one told him about this?

The knight added "your highness there is one more thing, the maid who sent the also said if her lady didn't get any reply, she will make an bigger ruckus than the last time. Only letter today."

Qing suddenly feel his blood pressure is going up.