Rimuru: They are my daughters Falfa and Shalsha.

Falfa: Nice to meet you I'm Falfa Tempest

Shalsha: I am Shalsha Tempest.

Falfa/Shalsha: It is a pleasure meeting you nice lady.

Serafall: Ohhh~They're so cute they remind me of Sona when she was little. I really wanna keep one of them they're really just so adorable

Rimuru: That's probably not a good idea you will be angering my wife.

Tiamat: That is right I wouldn't let anyone take my daughters they are so precious to me. So you better not take them away from me Leviathan.

Serafall was a bit scared but she agree to Tiamat. We did encounter two devil but they were stop by Rias cousin Sairaorg. We did move along enjoying the party I noticed Riser sister Ravel was talking to Issei she gave him a gift and then she walked towards me and bowing her head.

Ravel: I would love to thank you for not killing my brother and I am sorry for his behavior.

Rimuru: It's fine hope he finally learned his lesson not to treat women's as tool. So how is he?

Ravel: He completely down but he is slowly changing his way and that is for the best.

Rimuru: I'm glad to hear he's changing his ways. Great seeing you Ravel Phoenix.

Ravel: And it's a great meeting you as well Mr Rimuru I well take my leave.

Ravel left with the other members of Riser peerage. Azazel told me and Tiamat him come with him Odin the rule of Asgard is here. I ask Koneko to take care of my daughters and she happily agree she's been getting close with them. We follow Azazel then see Sirzechs, Serafall, Michael talking with an old man next to him a beautiful silver hair woman.

 We follow Azazel then see Sirzechs, Serafall, Michael talking with an old man next to him a beautiful silver hair woman

???: Ah so this must be the powerful dragon you have talking about and that must be his wife what a lucky guy he is. You two must've been having some naughty things in bed haven't you.

???: Lord Odin don't say some personal things to these people that is inappropriate.

Odin: Oh quiet down Rossweisse you don't even understand these things you don't even have a boyfriend.

The woman now know as Rossweisse begin to cry lying on the floor, Tiamat and I we're feeling bad for her how Odin treat her.

Tiamat: You really shouldn't be treating the poor girl like that.

Tiamat went ahead and help her out and she tried to stop her cry.

Rossweisse: I am single and I'll probably never get a boyfriend.

Rimuru: I am sure you will find someone who will happily to be there girlfriend.

Rossweisse: Really?

Tiamat: That right you just need some confidence and you can't just let this old man talk down on you.