out of the house

<a/n, happy val everyone! i am single on val but erik can be my (fictional) valentine :D>

"Mon Cheri (my dear) I'm going out. please come out with me." I looked at Erik.

"y/n. you know I can't go out. I'm the phantom of the opera, the police are looking for me" he raised an eyebrow

"Oh, please, you know the charges have been cleared."

"but-"

"no, I don't wanna hear it, you never come out with me, just this once, please."

"oh alright."

"yay! thank you so much, mon fantome"   I ran to him and hugged him

"well, you need to take that cape off, you look like a murderer."

"ah, you forget I am a murderer."

"oh, yes, well, you still must remove the cape."

~time skip~

"so, do you want to go anywhere else?" he asked

"no, it's fine, we have done the essential shopping and I'm very tired."

"Are you sure, there's a new jewelry store open?" he cocked his head to the side

"oh, okay"

Erik chuckled. we walked up the hill until we came to a shop named Toujours.

"here, I saw it the other day" he gestured to the door and smiled 

"Ladies first," he said, walking behind me.

"such a ladies' man" I giggled.

I peered around the room filled with expensive jewelry. I admired all the pretty gems and crystals that were encrusted into the silver chains. The shop was very small, but they had manged to make it work, the glass shelves held many of the most gorgeous jewelry only the most beautiful people could wear.

 I saw Erik talking to the shopkeeper, he was holding a necklace with rose quartz set into it. i giggled at the thought of him buying me something. i was one for glamour, but i had never been rich. 

soon enough we left the store. erik had called for a carrige, and we had left for home. while we were on the carrige erik had talked to me:

"mon Cheri, i have brought a gift for you."

he held out the rose i saw earlier and i admired it, the detail was perfect and the beauty of it was incredible. 

i tilted my head up to him and put it on, "it is so beuatifull, i love it, thank you, mon cheri"

i leaned in to kiss him and he kissed me back, i smiled with his lips on mine.