Chapter 1

3rd PoV.

,,Whaaaattt?" The black haired guy whined as he sulked onto the floor. ,,Why did he reject me?" He asked while breaking down. ,,Dunno." Wakasa replied. ,,Maybe because you looked ugly?"

,,I'm not ugly!" Shinchiro yelled about to throw a tantrum. ,, With that hair up, I don't even wonder why you got rejected 20 times now." Takeomi stated whilest Benkei just grunted in agreement.

PoV. Takemichi

I legit was running away until I saw a familiar orphanage. The one I was in...

I silently got inside and got upstairs. I suppose others have a room they need to share and I'm the only one with a bedroom for myself  because I'm the oldest...

I got inside my room and threw my backpack away. What should I do now. I think every friend of mine is a child and I don't know if I have any friends in school. Well I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I sighed as I took off my uniform to wear a black turtleneck paired with black cargo jeans and a hot pink jacket. I legit don't care if it looks funny because I love it. It is way better than my old style.

I went towards the mirror and saw that one of my ears had a hole. Like I could have an earring. Oh that would look cool. I quickly searched my drawer and after a little while I found one. It was a little Saturn earring.

It really finished this look.

After feeling satisfied in my clothes I searched the whole room for a wallet that could possibly be mine and I found a pitch black one.

Now I can head out and get some snacks cause I don't plan on eating here. I just walked out of the room when I heard a voice yelling a name. ,,Shinchiro." My eyes widened and I walked towards the stairs.

It was that black haired guy that wanted to be my friend. Oh hell nahh. I'm in Izanas orphanage and that guy is Manjiros brother. Nope.

Uh-nah.

I quietly got down the stairs and walked without Shinchiro knowing, past him. Well Shinchiro took a glance but didn't realize it's me.

I heard a small,,Who's that?" With what Shinchiro replied. ,,Dunno. I heard he's the oldest in this orphanage and no one wants to adopt him." Izana just answers with an I don't care tone, which made me chuckle, he's really that posessive of this Sano.

I walked a little and actually found a convenience store. Damn I'm hungry. I got a lot of snacks. The only thing that is keeping me alive right now are snacks, so I bought something of everything, payed and then stuffed it in a bag.

Since I didn't want to go towards the orphanage, with fear that Sano could still be there I went to a nearby park at a river. I sat down on a bench and decided to open my first treat.

It were melon gummy's and I devoured them. As well as thinking of some things...

Like for example... who shall I save in this past.. I heard that Akane died around this time. Shall I save her and spare the toxic relationship of Inui and Kokonoi..

Normal Takemichi would say yes if he became the chance... but I'm down. I don't wanna save anyone anymore. If I try to save someone, don't they die anyways? No I don't have the eager to do that.

I saved Hinata that's good enough. And surely Kisaki won't get jealous over a teen, Hinata didn't even see a hero in me, probably just a random dude that is actually a thug aswell.

No.

I'm done

I'm so done and I swear to god. I won't try helping anyone and have a good relaxing live. No trouble at all.