"How'd you get onto set?" You stepped back, breaking the hug.

"I said I was an extra who lost their way and was late."

"And they just let you in?"

"It took a lot of convincing, but it's a good thing I'm an actor."

You grabbed his hand and started heading back to the trailer you were in earlier. "Come on. You have to meet everyone." 

You opened the door to witness Sage on the floor trying to do the worm. Tom stood behind you, impressed.

Audrey pushed you to the side and offered her hand to Tom. "Audrey. Audrey Bareilles."

Tom had an idea as he smirked before taking her hand. "Bond. James Bond."

Audrey stared at him for a second before rolling her eyes. She pointed a finger between the two of you. "You two were meant for each other."

Tom looked at you confused as you laughed. Timothée's smile dropped after watching your face light up from Audrey's words.

"Andi Grace. I've heard a lot about you, Tom Holland." Andi didn't even move from her spot as she introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you." Tom side-eyed you wondering if that was good or bad.

Sage stood up embarrassed. He didn't say anything as he took a seat in your rolly chair. He didn't talk much around new people. Took him forever to get comfortable with you.

You decided to do the introducing. "Tom, this is Sage. And you should already know Timothée."

Timothée half waved at him as his greeting. Tom offered small hi's to both of them. You were smiling like a kid who walked into a candy shop. You were very excited that he was here.

Lunch was called for everyone. You all stepped out of the trailer and headed towards the setup. Tom sat beside you at the round table, not getting food since he had already eaten. Timothée sat across from you, looking up every now and then.

"Hey (y/n/n), are we still hanging out this weekend?" Timothée asked as he sat back in his chair.

"Yeah. Unless something came up for you."

Timothée shook his head with a smile slowly growing on his face. "Nope. I'm always free for you."

Andi glanced at Timothée then at Tom. Tom put his elbows on the table, staring down the man who had a toothy grin. You awkwardly gave your attention to your food, not looking up at anyone.

"What are you two doing?" Tom moved his head to look at you, but his eyes were trained on Timothée. He gave him one more glance before looking at you.

"We're going to a concert. We bought tickets last month." You took a bite out of your food, staring back at Tom. His glare didn't bother you.

Tom nodded his head. "Sounds fun."

"It will be." Timothée said, enjoying this moment.

-

It was starting to get dark outside. Work still wasn't over for you as you sat in your trailer getting your makeup done. Tom sat on the couch watching you through your mirror. You looked like you had been in a fight and barely escape.

You almost cried when you saw you finally had a wardrobe change tonight. You were finally about to be set free from the death trap of a dress you've been wearing.

"You really don't have to stay. It's going to be late before I'm done." You turned around to face him.

"No. I'm going to stay with you. I want to get more behind the scene action."

"Whatever you say."

Tom followed you to set when they called you to come out. The production crew built a small cabin house, but only the inside of it. 
Tom sat in your director's chair as he waited to watch you start your performance. Andi sat beside him as she decided to come watch. She was supposed to come later to film a scene, but she didn't want to sit in her trailer anymore. 

You brought your change of clothes with you because your character finds them in the cabin house. You folded the jeans and put them in a drawer. The boots and long sleeve shirt went into the closet. You were more than excited to change into them.

"Action!" The director yelled out.

You walked through the house as the camera followed you from behind you. You looked through the drawers and threw a bunch of clothing out on the floor. You pulled out the jeans you folded a couple of minutes ago and put them on the dresser. You crossed your arms to grab the hem of your dress and pull it over your head, leaving you in only your underwear.

Tom's eyes were bugging out of his skull. He cleared his throat when Andi saw him gawking at you. He looked away, acting like he wasn't just admiring you.

You put the jeans on, jumping a few times to get them to go all the way up. You headed over towards the closet to look through the few options of shirts.

You could hear Timothée running through the house. "Gwen? Gwen are you in here?"

You turned towards the door of the bedroom as Timothée walked in. He looked relieved, then he realized you were shirtless. He gulped before meeting your eyes again.

"I thought you were dead." Timothée took one stride over to you before grabbing the back of your head and kissing you. He kissed you hard as one hand went down to hold your lower back.

Cut was called and you took a step away from him. Tom was rolling his eyes, not enjoying this scene at all. You pulled your dress back on before taking your jeans off. Timothée helped you fold everything that was on the floor and put it back in the drawers. The scene was filmed over ten times as they changed up the angles of the cameras. Every time you had to undress, put jeans on, then kiss Timothée. One take didn't even make it all the way through because you couldn't get your dress off. You were stuck trying to pull it over your head.

Tom was getting annoyed watching the same sequence. He excused himself quietly and exited out of the building. You didn't notice right away until they called cut. You looked at Andi confused about where Tom went. She shrugged her shoulders, not sure where he was headed.