"We made a bet months ago about who was going to die first." Andi was the brave one to speak.

"Why didn't I know about this?"

Again, no one wanted to answer. Sage whistled while looking at the ceiling tiles. You pretended like you were reading the rest of the script. One part did catch your eye, however so you stopped pretending and actually started reading.

"We didn't like you at first." Andi blurted out. All eyes glued onto her thinking she was crazy.

Audrey just shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't like you all that much either. Who voted for who? I obviously know Timothée's answer."

"I said you." Sage pointed at Audrey.

"So did I." Andi spoke.

"(Y/n)?" Audrey threw a gummy at you that she picked up off of the ground.

"Oh. Sage. Guys, read the last few pages."

Everyone flipped through to see what happened in the script. They all gasped not expecting the twist.

"(Y/n), you little hoe." Andi picked up a gummy and threw it at you.

"Hey now. If it were up to me, I wouldn't have killed you." In the surprising turn of events, your character was the murderer the whole time.

"Feelings are hurt." Andi joked putting a hand over her heart.

You laughed as your phone started to ring. You answered the call without looking at the number. Everyone looked at you wondering who called you, but you stepped outside to have some privacy.

"Hello?" You shielded your eyes from the sun that started to blind you.

"You're not going to believe what I'm seeing right now." You recognized Tom's voice right away.

"A cloud that looks like a finger flipping you off. I sent that, don't worry." You started walking around the trailers.

"I was wondering what the universe had against me today. Guess it was just you."

"For real, what are you seeing that's unbelievable."

"There's this stunning girl in front of me in a yellow sundress. It's a little ratty though. Looks like it's been through the gutter."

You looked down at the yellow dress you were wearing. Your character has been wearing the same dress for so long that it was starting to get rips in it. There were a few dirt stains from the scenes where you fell on the ground. You turned around looking for Tom, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"That cut looks awful. She better get it checked out."

Your arm had a fake wound on it from where your character got stabbed. "There's no way."

"No way what?" He asked innocently.

"You're not here. You're supposed to be coming down tomorrow."

"I have no clue what you are talking about, darling."

"Show yourself."

"I'm in my house packing thank you."

"Oh yeah? Then how are you seeing a girl in a yellow dress then?" You stopped and spun in circles as you looked for Tom.

You could hear Tom mumble something. "I just messed up. Oh well."

You squealed as a pair of arms wrapped around your waist from behind you and lifted you in the air. They let you down so you twirled around to see Tom grinning at you. You both hung up and put your phones away before hugging each other.